1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by JoshYEAH, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

Kids do have it easy.

2. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

back in my day we had dial up

3. Pesky Persian

Pesky Persian Caffeine Queen

Yeah, man. Waiting 8 hours for EverQuest to patch, only to come back and find out that it disconnected halfway through because the wind blew the wrong way. Then you had to reconnect for what seemed like forever.

Kids these days with their newfangled smart phones and iPads and high speed internet.

4. Hydrohs

I like that it's in HD.

5. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

6. Zenotwapal

Zenotwapal have a drink on me

UT is so over stuffed they've cut down to 8% on the "Top 10%" rule here in in Texas. That means only the top 8% of each high school class can get automatic acceptance into UT.

Texas State accepts about half their applicants yeah.

7. BubbleSteel

BubbleSteel Keyboard Blazer

So anyone else remember being swept up in the craze that was Korean MMOs? Like, Maplestory? I remember seeing a commercial of it when I was... even younger than I am now. Good times... gooood times.

...Then it went P2W and it became a disaster.

8. hawkeye721

hawkeye721 なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!

Isn't there a sequel coming out?

9. BubbleSteel

BubbleSteel Keyboard Blazer

Yeah. This time in an isometric, Disgaea-like style.

10. Hydrohs

I played a lot from the time it was released until about a year ago when I finally reached 200. Now I don't care any more.

A sequel to MapleStory? How do you make a sequel to that mess?

11. Zazie

Zazie So 1991

The main thing I remember about Everquest was falling off a bridge and drowning the moment I started playing. And later getting killed by rats.

12. Zenotwapal

Zenotwapal have a drink on me

The only online game I've ever played is League of Legends

the game would be better if it didn't have such a **** player base, god people are beyond dumb on there

13. cwertle

cwertle Don't Blink!

I do have the 4th doctors hat, sort of similar, as well as the scarf (which is awesome.)

14. Pesky Persian

Did you play a Hafling? Because that was definitely in Rivervale. Good times.

15. LDSman

LDSman Banned

I like my cowboy hat. My nieces love it too and since it's one of the shapeable ones, I let them wear it and just reform it when I get it back.

16. Prelude

Prelude Prelude

shhhhhhhhhh

17. LDSman

LDSman Banned

18. Pesky Persian

19. hawkeye721

hawkeye721 なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!

20. Zazie

Zazie So 1991

I was an elf.

Went to the guitar store yesterday to get the thinnest string possible. While I was there I tried out some guitars. And I realized yes, the guitar I own does indeed suck. Wish I had the money to get a new one. The half off used amp wasn't helping either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.