• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Next week.

I'm pretty sure that the odds on that are really low, so there's not much reason to worry.

Well that's good! Now I can try it out and see what I can give.

I noticed your Friend Code in your Signature! You wanna add mine? More Friend Safaris!

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Awesome thanks! I think mine's is Ghost Style so I dunno if you need that or what. XD

1805-2266-9731

How sad is it I nearly remembered this off the top of my head. @__@

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
That's awesome, thanks a lot!

So what's this I've been hearing about new Mega Evolutions where Latios and Latias are concerned? Are more Pokémon being released as Mega DLC or what?

ChloboShoka

Writer
Awesome thanks! I think mine's is Ghost Style so I dunno if you need that or what. XD

1805-2266-9731

How sad is it I nearly remembered this off the top of my head. @__@
Wish I could know mine from the top of my head. It took me 5 years to 'remember my mobile number off by heart.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Ha, ha sympathise with you there mate. XD

My own memory's so damn bad I can barely remember to take whatever I need when I head out. Actually afraid to get a new phone number because of it. ;p

BigLutz

Banned
I am debating on Serebii during thanksgiving... yeah

LDSman

Why not? I ate earlier and have no intention of shopping. Plus Elementary comes on later.

Vernikova

Champion
You have to shop on Cyber Monday if you're going to go shopping at all. I wouldn't risk getting run over by some stranger who can't calm the **** down. Well, I don't know if that goes on where I live but I'd rather get stuff delivered to me rather than carrying it back.

Canada

Banned
Now that I've become a country, whenever I vote in a poll here my vote will count for the entire population of Canada.

suk it :))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.