1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by JoshYEAH, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

Black Friday was a bit busier than a normal day for me. I also worked 10-7 so I basically missed everything, since we were sold out of everything by the time I got in.

2. Canada

Canada Banned

Heh, I didn't even go shopping for Black Friday. I just stayed home sleeping.

Probably forever. I'm always seeing someone paste that.

That's a secret. You'll find out when either a good or sucky category wins a poll ;))))

Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
  3. Nulava

Nulava Banned

Yeah Black Friday was crazy in Toys R Us as well.
    I worked a 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Schedule. It started off slow but later on it got crazy, someone lost there child who ended up finding him in the parking lot, someone got robbed, and since Christmas is coming its only going to get worst.

4. Abstinence Pistols

Abstinence Pistols Fahrvergnugen

My parents own an auction house, so they always host a big auction on Black Friday. It's not that bad since I just input sale results and the like, but I don't know how they do it. Eight hours talking as fast as they can selling several-century-old furniture to dozens of people in a packed room.

Of course, it's still better than what it must be like to work in a store that has an actual Black Friday sale.

Also - if you've never watched It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, you're missing out.

NimhShambler likes this.
  5. Maginc

Maginc Meme Police

Is it bad if I spent basically all day on Showdown?

6. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

If he's the entire population of Canada, he probably will.

There are worse things you could spend all day on.

7. Chris

Chris Old Coot

Huh. Amazing that I remembered my password after not having logged in here for eons...

8. Aquanova

Aquanova Well-Known Member

Black Friday just sucks, end of story. I never shop and I dont have a job(which actually is probably a good thing considering I know what it's like to work retail on that day -_- and Id rather not be paid to be people's punching bag) I missed an oppurtunity to buy a new laptop when it was 200 dollars off so I didnt get anything. I did my regular volunteering but thats it.

9. hawkeye721

hawkeye721 なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!

I just got 2 DVDs that I wanted.

10. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

I did go shopping on Black Friday, I was aiming for a specific laptop, but there were out by the time I got there, all I wound up getting was 2 Fate of the Jedi books. XD

11. Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia No more massacres.

Every once in a while, some lovely internet adventure leads me here again. I don't know whether to cringe or chuckle at my old posts.
    ...If you guessed I had a lonely Thanksgiving, you'd be very right.

12. Join the party. . .

13. IAintObeezy

IAintObeezy Ban this Trainer

oh internet. the only place to tell ur tales of loneliness :p

14. emeraldellie

emeraldellie Δ Staff Member Admin

this thread.........

15. Kreis

Kreis Still Dirrty

Is amazing. I love you all.

<3

16. Phoopes

Phoopes There it is.

There were 20+ people at my aunt's house for Thanksgiving. Pretty crazy.

Also I feel like I've been spoiled. Every year I've went to school we've had the Monday after Thanksgiving off and this year we don't.

17. emeraldellie

emeraldellie Δ Staff Member Admin

no actually the best thread will always be the puberty thread

18. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

did we even have one this year?

if not someone make it

19. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

I would if I didn't think I would be infracted for it.

20. Syrus

Syrus Praise the Sun!

STEAM WINTER SALE WOO

Who else has cashed in on dose deals? I just bought Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs for about £6.00 odd. Amazin'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.