• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I just got an email reminding me that my 2 essays I forgot about for summer programs are due today. I don't even know how I'm gonna survive the day. This seems like an easy place to escape from my problems, even though those problems are still gonna be around as they're getting realer by the minute.

It sounds like you're bragging. If you wanna compete over who's the bigger procrastinator, I'll let you take that title, because it's not one I would boast.
Ha, I win then. Too easy, really.

If you're implying that that was stupid to say, well, I'm not gonna know how to start a topic that is deemed "appropriate" here until I've been here longer.
I'm just picking on you. Chill. Sometimes when I come out into the sunlight I chat with real humans, and I tease them too.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I'm just picking on you. Chill. Sometimes when I come out into the sunlight I chat with real humans, and I tease them too.

Technically, I'm right by the sunlight because it's coming in through the window in my lounge. And sorry, I'm just really stressed, I guess...

SugarFreeJazz

not present
Okay, I'm tired and the OP didn't help me: what's the point of this thread? Like, what's talked about here?

You're supposed to talk about how random you are and how much you love to eat cheese and pie. If you really want a nice conversation going, make references to your favorite well-known TV show and repeat the same jokes to promote the use of your favorite memes. You're certain to get a laugh that way. Talk about how mature you are for your age, and throw in a couple extra smiley faces for good measure.

Technically, I'm right by the sunlight because it's coming in through the window in my lounge. And sorry, I'm just really stressed, I guess...
Naw man, I know how you feel. I feel like that too, but when sleep becomes a commodity (as it has) I tend to channel my fear and anxiety into creativity and terrible quips. Probably just me, though.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
You're supposed to talk about how random you are and how much you love to eat cheese and pie. If you really want a nice conversation going, make references to your favorite well-known TV show and repeat the same jokes to promote the use of your favorite memes. You're certain to get a laugh that way. Talk about how mature you are for your age, and throw in a couple extra smiley faces for good measure.

Okay, how YOU doin'? (Joey reference from Friends)
Cheese > Pie
I don't use memes but I laugh at them.
I would like to think I'm mature for my age, but I don't really know, myself, at times.
:) :( :p :mad: *is bipolar*

Naw man, I know how you feel. I feel like that too, but when sleep becomes a commodity (as it has) I tend to channel my fear and anxiety into creativity and terrible quips. Probably just me, though.

I hate that it takes 20 minutes to get to class with the bus, it's freezing cold outside, which means it takes longer to get dressed, and my class starts at 10:55 so I'm definitely showing up late at this point, if at all.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I'm fairly sure the other side also has queen elizabeth II on it

isn't that a face hydrohs

isn't it

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
im eating wine

is wine a food

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
im eating wine

is wine a food

if it's frozen, then I suppose so. I was just eating funny tasting Ridgies. let the stomach poisoning commence

and lol toonies. Canadian currency is so funny

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
meanwhile, does anybody wanna switch places with me? I'm supposed to have marching band practice tonight, but it's December, so no.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
ive never made wine ice cubes but i have made other flavored ice cubes. that's an interesting idea i might have to try it

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
what over flavors have you made? (I think I'm doing this "chat" thing right but watevz)

Kreis

Still Dirrty
what over flavors have you made? (I think I'm doing this "chat" thing right but watevz)

Is socializing not a thing you typically do?

Status
Not open for further replies.