• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
this got posted on my university confessions page:

Confession #3732

As a guy who's 5'8, I think its unfair that most girls at ____ are either my height or up, and are so egotistical about it. Every tall girl I've met so far has been quick to dismiss me just because of my height. I can't even be friends with you girls because you guys have your heads so far up your ***. You complain about never finding any tall guys at this school, but they are ****ing EVERYWHERE. What are you ****ing blind?!?! And, the reason you probably can't find a tall guy is because you have such a shitty ****ing personality to start with that it drives them away from you.

So before you go talking **** about short guys, look at the fact that we actually have the BALLS before judging you right off the bat like most tall guys do. You're not meeting tall guys because you're just horrible in general, and in turn the tall guys end up getting with the shorties because they're just more awesome.

I've done myself the favor of no longer giving a **** about tall girls, and now I've met a girl who's 5'4, beautiful, smart, funny, loving and supportive, and I couldn't be any happier.

So get it straight, its not that there are no tall guys in ___, its the fact that you're a shallow ***** that you can't find a guy. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY SHORTIES! And please put this post up! Us short guys need to be heard!!! Tired of all these tall girls complaining.

as someone who is over 5'8 i think this is hilarious as ****

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I'm upset to say this but... my cousin does... the duckface

hangover-nauseous.gif

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
truly duckface is the worst thing in the world obviously

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
everything

you do not wash pots and pans in the dishwasher htey must be handwashed i'm really anal retentive about it like when I was visiting my father and I had to clean up I handwashed the pots and pans rofl.

I'm just too lazy to do it by hand. With the dishwasher I just chuck those things in there and hit a button then get on with other equally unimportant stuff.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I dunno I just can't handle it. Like at all. Also I don't mind washing the pots and pans :p It only takes a little bit out of the day.

Moogles, you're weird.

Last I checked wasn't 5'8" the average height for guys...?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
yeah it is. though guys here do seem to be a bit taller than that, i havent run into that many guys who are shorter than me. prob bc we are full of white people

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
My height is about average, but my mom keeps making fun of me because I'm the only girl she knows that hasn't grown taller than her mom (and because I'm already 21, it's unlikely I ever will)
ITS NOT MY FUDGING FAULT IF SHE'S A FRIGGING NORTH VIKING.
IM NOT SHORT GODDANGIT. Geez.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

Confession #3732

As a guy who's 5'8, I think its unfair that most girls at ____ are either my height or up, and are so egotistical about it. Every tall girl I've met so far has been quick to dismiss me just because of my height. I can't even be friends with you girls because you guys have your heads so far up your ***. You complain about never finding any tall guys at this school, but they are ****ing EVERYWHERE. What are you ****ing blind?!?! And, the reason you probably can't find a tall guy is because you have such a shitty ****ing personality to start with that it drives them away from you.

So before you go talking **** about short guys, look at the fact that we actually have the BALLS before judging you right off the bat like most tall guys do. You're not meeting tall guys because you're just horrible in general, and in turn the tall guys end up getting with the shorties because they're just more awesome.

I've done myself the favor of no longer giving a **** about tall girls, and now I've met a girl who's 5'4, beautiful, smart, funny, loving and supportive, and I couldn't be any happier.

So get it straight, its not that there are no tall guys in ___, its the fact that you're a shallow ***** that you can't find a guy. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY SHORTIES! And please put this post up! Us short guys need to be heard!!! Tired of all these tall girls complaining.

LOL.

Isn't 5'8" taller than average for girls?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
yeah 5'8 is average for guys and i think average for girls is like 5'5. i mean ive had things with shorter guys before and i wouldnt say no to one solely because of his height but if he had an attitude like that i would definitely kick him to the curb

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!

Confession #3732

*is only 5'6* AMEN TO THAT! On another note, if your school is really so dominantly white, I would get bored of that. Diversity is funner!

I dunno I just can't handle it. Like at all. Also I don't mind washing the pots and pans :p It only takes a little bit out of the day.

I'm the same way. Imo dishwasher soap kinda cleans the dishes but it doesn't get all the stuff out in the rim at the bottom and nothing beats a proper hand-scrubbing when it comes to cleaning that. I hate washing the dishes as much as the next youngster, but there really is no better way.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I like how he took something as irrelevant as height and turned it into a value judgement. But what do I know? My boyfriend is a foot taller than me so we must be one of those magical tall man/short woman couples he's talking about. Worship us.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i know right. if every tall girl is mean to him then he's probably the problem. i don't know any tall girls who are "egotistical" about their height and ive noticed in my really tall friends that guys wont approach them as much bc they dont want to feel "emasculated" or whatever stupid ******** by having a taller gf

Zazie

So 1991
All this talking about height is reminding me of the manga I am reading. It's about this really short guy and really tall girl. And how they eventually become a couple despite their large height difference.

Never understood the big deal about height myself. And I have noticed it's a big deal. Apparently the man is supposed to be taller than the woman, because of some reason or another, and it's more desribale that way. (I don't even know how it works if it's two men or two women or people who are neither man nor woman)

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
All this talking about height is reminding me of the manga I am reading. It's about this really short guy and really tall girl. And how they eventually become a couple despite their large height difference.

Lovely Complex? If so, the anime is pretty good as well.

I personally don't care too much about height. That being said, i'm sure most people have an "ideal" height in mind for their potential partner. It's just another part of attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.