• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister_SGG

Yeah man most of my housemates are philosophy students I guess they bring it out in me

I know what you mean my roommate brought a dead body in our dorm last week so I couldn't help but be influe

wait that's private

Last edited:

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Okay, Denver absolutely sucked in this game. I couldn't believe it when 2 seconds in, they ****ed up the snap and gave up a safety. Really Denver?

And then all of those interceptions.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Okay, Denver absolutely sucked in this game. I couldn't believe it when 2 seconds in, they ****ed up the snap and gave up a safety. Really Denver?

And then all of those interceptions.

I'm glad I'm not a fan of this sport because I would've been even more disappointed. What a waste of a Superbowl! All that hard work for nothing!

american sprots

I love how people care about american football when there is a hockey season going on

Why does everything here have to turn into "Haha, Americans and their customs. That nation is dumb"?

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Am I the only one who thought the Super Bowl commercials sucked this year compared to previous Super Bowl commercials?

Also Denver completely sucked, the defense was non existent, the offensive line did not protect Peyton Manning at all, the running backs were horrible, the recievers kept dropping the ball, special teams were just suck, and Peyton Manning and his interceptions.

Something I noticed was that Manning did not say the Omaha play call the entire game, wth? You would think he would he would have used the ace up his sleeve but no.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Because it is pretty dumb. I mean, people are pitching a fit over a goddamn Coca-cola commercial. You have to be pretty ignorant as a whole if so many people are that angry over a soft drink company for having a language other than English in their commercial.

(I didn't even watch the Superbowl since I was at work for half of it but it's not like I missed much because the Broncos were embarrassing.)

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Because it is pretty dumb. I mean, people are pitching a fit over a goddamn Coca-cola commercial. You have to be pretty ignorant as a whole if so many people are that angry over a soft drink company for having a language other than English in their commercial.

(I didn't even watch the Superbowl since I was at work for half of it but it's not like I missed much because the Broncos were embarrassing.)

I just wanted to see some funny Superbowl commercials. :'(

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
The only reason people care about Super Bowl commercials is because money.j

Commercials are usuallybuffoonle.

There are usually a few funny ones, but not this year.

I expected more Red Hot Chili Peppers at halftime and less of a screaming buffoon trying to emulate Michael Jackson.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
There are usually a few funny ones, but not this year.

I expected more Red Hot Chili Peppers at halftime and less of a screaming buffoon trying to emulate Michael Jackson.

According to random things I've read on the internet, there is on average a high approval rating of Bruno Mars' halftime show.

but did anybody catch the 2 seconds of Rutgers and Syracuse marching bands on TV during pregame?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
i just dont like american sports and find discussion of them horrendously boring

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
As a big time Football fan it really sucked to see the last football game of the season be a blowout. I wanted Seattle to win, but I was hoping the Broncos would actually put up a fight. I was hoping for a close nail biting game. Now that footballs over with all I really care about is College Basketball and NBA Basketball. I keep up with Red Wings Hockey, and Detroit Tigers Baseball but im more of a Football/Basketball guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.