• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
i just dont like american sports and find discussion of them horrendously boring

Normally I find sports in general to be boring, but I've started to take an interest in football lately. The combination of the complexity of the game, the strategy required, and the action/violence of the game just draws me in.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Now that footballs over with all I really care about is College Basketball and NBA Basketball. I keep up with Red Wings Hockey, and Detroit Tigers Baseball but im more of a Football/Basketball guy.

I don't watch college basketball because I'm too much of a nerd, but Arizona losing their perfect streak to us last night was exciting. I'm more of a track and field kind of guy, though.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
I'm sorry, I'm from the desert you see and it doesn't really snow in a desert so I can't fully appreciate the beauty and majesty of Hockey.

i'm australian dude, aint no hockey here

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I don't watch college basketball because I'm too much of a nerd, but Arizona losing their perfect streak to us last night was exciting. I'm more of a track and field kind of guy, though.

I tots like your username it's like Psychic and energy put together Psychicenergy and then after that you shortened it to Psynergy which to me kinda sounds like Psychic nerd orgy, genius!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Hockey is pretty big here in Michigan. I may not watch Hockey like I do Football and Basketball, but Hockey is a pretty fun sport to play. It's really the only sport I give a crap about that's in the winter Olympics.

no

hockey

here

You a Rugby fan?

Earlier in the season Michigan took Arizona to the limit but came up short. I was pretty mad about that loss, but Arizona is darn good. I'm still surprised they lost. Track and Field are fun. Was gonna do them in High School but I was all about playing Football.

Last edited:

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
it's really good to watch, it doesn't slow down much over the whole 80 minutes

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
it's really good to watch, it doesn't slow down much over the whole 80 minutes

I personally enjoy rugby, It's a shame it hasn't caught on here in the states. I mean our rugby league is crap, our national team is crap and constantly gets raped by New Zealand, Australia and England. The Maori Haka scares me greatly, New Zealand scares me greatly.

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
If there is Polo in Austrailia then I call it Hockey and declare victory. Ball is in your court Moot. (can be read as 'Puck is in your net' if needed)

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
is polo the horse one that rich people play? i don't know if that exists outside of england

I tots confused you with moogles, that's why I thought you were Canadian.

Moot
Moogles

Two o's its easy to see where I got confused, I guess.

my sppf name used to be mootles [img139]http://i.imgur.com/ogcVh5J.gif[/img139]

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
Apparently you have never seen an Ambercrombie and Fitch (sp?) commercial. :p

And I'm just trying to find hockey that is native to Australia, and 2 crazy Canadians out in the boonies doesn't count. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.