• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
i dont even know why people hated elice carol, she was pretty cool to talk to from our convos. she just happened to defend jenny's group or something idk, she wasn't an unlikable user. shes usually on gamefaqs now via FF boards

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Wait.

They called Jb an Aspie.

Don't know about ya'll, but Jb's pretty damn normal to me.

Zazie

So 1991
Maybe if you're a brony weeaboo...

I think sppf was just in that internet phase of calling everyone an aspie, though.

It definitely was.

takes more than a little bit of anime to be a weeaboo

766 anime completed on My Anime List is a bit more than a little bit of anime. Not calling you a weeaboo, just pointing it out.

Apparently that wikia claims Neo Duality is Cassandra. I am a little sceptical of that for a few reasons, one of them being that every low post count trouble maker was claimed to be a Neo alt. Including A User Darkly. (the squirtle dude being mentioned above) Not that I know the identity of A User Darkly, could be a Neo alt.

Last edited:

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
takes more than a little bit of anime to be a weeaboo

yeah hydrohs 14,643 episodes of 766 animes is only a little bit of animes

e: rofl holy **** 240.49 days that iS LITERALLY 8 MONTHS OF NON STOP ANIME

Status
Not open for further replies.