• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Speaking of Justin Bieber, I happen to think it would be an exercise of hilarity if someone were to request "Baby" at one of those friday night bowling events where they let the bowlers choose songs. I would imagine that such a person would have an angry mob approach them if word got out that they requested such an atrocious song.
Another Ten Pin bowler on Serebii? Am I dreaming? xD

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
All of Biebers songs are atrocious. That kid is also a complete idiot. That twerp was drag racing drunk in Miami with a rented Lamborghini, but i'm sure you all knew about that, because it's all they were talking about on the news. I hope Canada takes him back.

Last edited:

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
All of Biebers songs are atrocious. That kid is also a complete idiot. That twerp was drag racing drunk in Miami with a rented Lamborghini, but i'm sure you all knew about that, because it's all they were talking about on the news. I hope Canada takes him back.

It was interesting to hear a few people defend him. If it was you or me, we would receive the full wrath of society's disapproval. I've read up on the drunk driving laws. And I think Norway has some pretty good ideas. Correct me if i'm wrong, but a first offense receives three weeks hard labor and loss of license for a year and second offense lose your license for life.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
There is a word to describe Justin Bieber. It begins with 's' and ends with ‘t' and it isn't soot.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
There is a word to describe Justin Bieber. It begins with 's' and ends with ‘t' and it isn't soot.

Hehe, well I think i'm past the stage of calling the kid petty names. I figure it's a waste of time to hate on him. But I can certainly sympathize with the feeling.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Did you see that a** smiling in his mug shot? Justine is lucky he got slapped on the wrist because of his celebrity status. Justine wouldn't last two seconds in Prison. I was watching his court video on Youtube, and I wrote a negative comment in the comment section about him. My post wasn't even up for a whole 2 minutes, and the next thing I know a bunch of girls were lashing out on me for what I said.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Hehe, well I think i'm past the stage of calling the kid petty names. I figure it's a waste of time to hate on him. But I can certainly sympathize with the feeling.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Honestly, he deserves no attention.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Did you see that a** smiling in his mug shot? Justine is lucky he got slapped on the wrist because of his celebrity status. Justine wouldn't last two seconds in Prison. I was watching his court video on Youtube, and I wrote a negative comment in the comment section about him. My post wasn't even up for a whole 2 minutes, and the next thing I know a bunch of girls were lashing out on me for what I said.

Hordes are dangerous things, my friend.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Hordes are dangerous things, my friend.

Beliebers are the worst....

I've gotten drunk and done stupid things in the past, but never in my life would I drag race in the streets of Miami drunk. Heck, if I was drunk I wouldn't get behind a wheel period.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Beliebers are the worst....

I've gotten drunk and done stupid things in the past, but never in my life would I drag race in the streets of Miami drunk. Heck, if I was drunk I wouldn't get behind a wheel period.

We all tell ourselves we won't do certain things. I told myself that I would not start drinking ever. That sure changed the day I turned 21. Now, I certainly hope you stay true to your words! I just feel that since the human spirit is so frail, that it's hard to be absolute in nearly any resolution.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I told myself I won't drive on the speed-limitless road being built in NT but...

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I told myself I would never start playing Candy Crush Saga but darn it....My Facebook friends convinced me to play it haha.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
iit we hate on people with more money than us

We all tell ourselves we won't do certain things. I told myself that I would not start drinking ever. That sure changed the day I turned 21. Now, I certainly hope you stay true to your words! I just feel that since the human spirit is so frail, that it's hard to be absolute in nearly any resolution.

it's not that hard. you just gotta avoid putting yourself in a position that can make it happen. when a lot of people turn 21, their friends say "hey we gonna take you to a bar" if you choose to never drink, then going alone with this isn't such a great idea

i mean, it's pretty easy to not drink unless you enter a situation where your "friends" try to force it on you,
either that or you simply cave

Last edited:
So Twitch.tv is doing a little thing where some bot plays the original Pokemon and the chat puts in what he does.

It's a cool concept, but there's thousands of people just spamming random buttons, so nothing's really happening.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
So Twitch.tv is doing a little thing where some bot plays the original Pokemon and the chat puts in what he does.

It's a cool concept, but there's thousands of people just spamming random buttons, so nothing's really happening.

It's the perfect representation of how terrible and cancerous Twitch chat is.

To add some level of fairness, the stream delay doesn't help.

ebevan91

I've been checking it out every few hours. They were stuck in Cerulean City for what seems like all day yesterday, then finally they beat Lt. Surge early this morning. Now they're back in Cerulean City.

You have people thinking that they need to go beat Misty, or go see Bill, then you have the people who have been watching and know that they need to go somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.