• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Where is this gif banner fad comming from?

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
aggggggggh
being trapped on a bus for three hours without my ipod listening to 6th graders screaming out random sappy pop songs. is. torture

Phoopes

There it is.
Facebook keeps on giving me ads about preganancy and lesbian dating. Apparently the internet wants me to settle down and start a non-traditional family.

Facebook keeps giving me ads that my friends apparently sent me about car insurance.

"I just couldn't wait to share this one easy trick with you that helped cut my car insurance bill in half!"

Really? You're not old enough to drive yet...

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
dumb contests are generally the best type of contest :p

Actually, no, it's the complete opposite: that is the absolute worst kind of contest conceivable.

my vote goes to talking about something other than a dumb contest for dumb people

Hey, I know you don't know me, but, taking this opportunity to suck up to an admin, I agree with you also. :p

May I have my preferential treatment now?

Facebook ads for me talk about black christian dating chatrooms.

Oh, and saints row.

Man, I'd heard that Facebook caters ads to you personally to an almost creepy extent, but that is downright eerie.

Spookz

Lumos
I second this.

Facebook keeps on giving me ads about preganancy and lesbian dating. Apparently the internet wants me to settle down and start a non-traditional family.
I don't have any ads on facebook.. email is a different story though. I get so many messages about christian singles and whatnot. Obviously whoever is sending that to me has no idea I do not fit into their target audience.

Man this is balls. I have to decide whether I want to live in phoenix and Laughlin. I don't know what to do!
Time to make a pros and cons list.

BlazingCold

Every episode is crap, but then why can't I stop watching D:?

Modern family is the ****! So is the middle. I swear modern family is one of the best shows in existence!!!

I don't know; you're getting sucked in(...)?

I don't watch The Middle, but I'm looking forward to next year's Modern Family Awards.

BlazingCold

I'm tired but it's only about 10. :'

Okay, so im in Washington and am used to rain after 14 years here, but holy fu*ck were having a giant storm right now.
We're in a hot-stretch here.

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
So phoenix is big and I love big cities! But I am still Living at home in laughlin and I don't know if I am ready to leave my parents house. :/. I think that it may be time to leave my parents house.

BlazingCold

So phoenix is big and I love big cities! But I am still Living at home in laughlin and I don't know if I am ready to leave my parents house. :/. I think that it may be time to leave my parents house.

That doesn't really make sense, does it?

Leave your parents, Phoenix is awesome.

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
My father. My mother is a _ who should never try to speak to me again. I think I will. I just don't want to end up like my brothers who mooch off everyone to survive :/. BTW are you from phoenix Totodile?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.