• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!
you would be surprised who doesn't know and how many PMs I've gotten after the fact asking why it was closed

Do they keep coming?

I love how Clone a Moose are just going on with their own conversation ignoring all of this.

You know, why don't you guys just make a new GCT? This one is dead, so might as well start fresh!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
R.I.P. Chat thread

[img300]http://i.minus.com/ivlZDC0BDIFR7.gif[/img300]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Do not attempt re-creating this thread, we'll re-open it whenever we feel it is appropriate to do so. Any attempt at doing otherwise will result in an infraction or a ban. Furthermore, any complaints or questions about infractions can be directed to misc. staff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.