• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Never link to Beiber.

Slipknot is slacking too.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
First preformance today, should go over well. We're preforming in front of the Elementary School and their reactions are always hilarious. Last year in Brigadoon, right after Tommy went back to New York and got in a fight with his ex, some kid yelled out "THAT GIRL IS A BUTTFACE". It was adorable.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Why am I on there?

Suburgatory is such a terrible show, so why can't I stop watching it?

well facetious suggested it, so i figured the more the merrier
other than that, i really have no idea

First preformance today, should go over well. We're preforming in front of the Elementary School and their reactions are always hilarious. Last year in Brigadoon, right after Tommy went back to New York and got in a fight with his ex, some kid yelled out "THAT GIRL IS A BUTTFACE". It was adorable.
i would have paid to see that xD

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
I'm applying for a job at a supermarket tomorrow. Gonna hand my CV and the form in today and see how it goes. I wanted to work at Forbidden Planet, but can't cover midweek because of college.

I'm applying for a job at a supermarket tomorrow. Gonna hand my CV and the form in today and see how it goes. I wanted to work at Forbidden Planet, but can't cover midweek because of college.

That sucks; Forbidden Planet sounds like it'd be a fun place to work, at least for a nerd like me. (I wish they'd bring a branch to Chicago. The only one in the US is in New York, I think.)

Though I thought of the film first. No shock there, I guess.

Aegon

I love Forbidden Planet. Although their London megastore isn't quite as "mega" as they'd have you believe...

Geekachu

When you first mentioned Forbidden Planet, for some reason I read it as Pizza Planet, to which I was very jealous that you had one near you.

Then, once again, I came to the disappointing realisation that Toy Story isn't real.

my Togekiss plush.

Yeah now I'm jealous.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
When you first mentioned Forbidden Planet, for some reason I read it as Pizza Planet, to which I was very jealous that you had one near you.

Then, once again, I came to the disappointing realisation that Toy Story isn't real.
That reminds me of something my brother and dad did.

My nephew had broken his leg and was upset he wasn't able to play football. So my dad dressed up as woody, and my brother ordered pizza and glued the Pizza planet logo on the box.

So, all my nephew saw was woody walk in holding a Pizza Planet box.

His face was a picture.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
That reminds me of something my brother and dad did.

My nephew had broken his leg and was upset he wasn't able to play football. So my dad dressed up as woody, said "It's goofy time, son", and my brother ordered pizza to glued the Pizza planet logo on the box.

So, all my nephew saw was woody walk in holding a Pizza Planet box.

His face was a picture.

- Cool story bro.

BlazingCold

Why am I suddenly addicted to twix.

Status
Not open for further replies.