1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by JoshYEAH, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zachmac

Zachmac Well-Known Member

Still no snow here, and it doesn't feel like it'll snow anytime soon. It'll probably be just another snowless year...

I'm fine with that, though, I'm not the biggest fan of snow. In my eyes, it's cold and it's wet, which don't make a good combination.

I guess it would make good photos.

2. Phoopes

Phoopes There it is.

We had snow in October in Pennsylvania. Considering that the norm is getting it in early January, we were shocked/unprepared.

3. Pansy :]

Pansy :] anustart

Hahaha, so I was looking through my dads old high school yearbook from the '80's and turns out that my homeroom teacher was my dads band instructor 30 some years ago! Funny how these things work out!

4. Phoopes

Phoopes There it is.

You should tell that one at parties.

5. The Oncoming Storm

The Oncoming Storm I went to jared

So I like am like moving to like to phoenix!

I always think valley when I think phoenix which makes me think valley girl!

6. ~Nidoking~

~Nidoking~ Team Aqua Admin

When I think Pheonix, I think of the mythical bird. =/

7. The Oncoming Storm

Well I lived in phoenix most of my life. I am just happy to be going back.

8. Phoopes

Phoopes There it is.

I think of the lawyer, Phoenix Wright. I obviously play way too many video games.

9. Swampy

Swampy Crack the Skye

Are you done quoting me yet?

10. pirate555

pirate555 Word.

LOVE THIS. The child in me still goes maniacal for snow. No snow here in the UK (it's a pretty unusual event at least in the south), but I am going Christmas shopping for the first time. Partly because I got no sleep over uncontrollable life events last night and need a pick-me-up, partly because I now have less than a fortnight to spam friends' postboxes with Christmas crackers and bushels of holly. Hurdee hur

11. Adrexus

Adrexus Do it the bird way!

I wish there was more snow where I lived. I always get at least 1-2 snow days up where I live. And the snow is always a nice change compared to the constant rain all winter. You can do all kinds of things with snow, but you can't do much with rain except get wet :(

12. ~Nidoking~

~Nidoking~ Team Aqua Admin

I like snow, we get quite a good amount in the midlands(at least in Derby and Buxton).

13. Phoopes

Phoopes There it is.

When did you post that? The only one I've ever seen you post is, "Cool story bro." Never seen you post "You should tell it at parties" before.

14. The Oncoming Storm

I lived in Gallup NM for a while. Snowed craptons there! Had it snow once saturday night and we didn't got to school till wednesday. We even went in 2 hrs late that day!

15. Ze DreamGirl

Ze DreamGirl Future Vaporeon

Where I live (North of France) snow is rare...but we really like it when it happens...^^

16. Malanu

Malanu Est sularus oth mith

I used to like snow when I was a lad, but as I got older the idea of shoveling snow with a bad back became a reality... I still like snow, but that's because I bought a snow blower!!!

17. Cruxis

Cruxis Banned

im not
    how the **** u been man

18. Zachmac

Zachmac Well-Known Member

I actually like Rain more then Snow. I like rain's scent and the feeling in the air, and you can't deny that lighting looks awesome.

I actually don't like it raining down on me, but I like being outside right before or after the rain.

19. I've already seen snow twice this November. Once yesterday and the first time about a week or so ago. Nothing much though, just flurries.

It snows a lot here in Cleveland I noticed...which makes sense because if it rains all the time, it's likely to snow all the time with how cold it gets here.

My university never cancels classes though (it happened once last semester for the first time in years because of ice and wind), so I'm generally stuck trudging through mad amounts of snow to get to class. Still love it though.

20. Spookz

Spookz Lumos

All that lake effect, you guys up by the lake get a lot more than I ever did in Southern Ohio. And here in Chicago.. well, we're usually on the wrong side of the lake to get any lake effect stuff.

'Couse last year we had snowpocalypse, which meant a few days off school, which never happens around here. They've been predicting another one this year. We'll see if it actually happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.