• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
to watch baseball duh

So, I remember seeing Mr. Joker or somebody posting about Arrested Development in the last thread, and thought it was pertinent to share with everybody here that I ordered the complete series the other day.

Has it been delivered yet? Let's go find out!

Congratulations on your purchase of the best sitcom ever.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
JoshYEAH said:
Congratulations on your purchase of the best sitcom ever.

Thank you, and it did arrive. Which, of course, begs the question of why I'm here right at this moment.

jacobii said:
English comedy? *Checks out pilot*

Yeah, no. It used to be on Fox on Sundays (after... Family Guy, maybe? I don't remember), before, for some totally justifiable reason, it got cancelled.

You're still young, jacobii.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Sex.

Everyone knows that lol.

I still have my innocence, it seems. :rolleyes:

EDIT: O my god, "I can't picture him in any other postion." Well it was the pokephillea club.

Last edited:
A new thread? We'll go with the old one grew too big... and yes, I saw the actual reason.

When does Arrested Development come back? Seen it a few times a while back but don't really remember anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.