• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets

Zazie

So 1991
I am guessing it's a chicken/egg question.

Did people leave because this place sucks?

Does this place suck because people left?

I don't understand why people over 18 are looking at what is possibly the largest pokemon forum on the web, and legitimately thinking this a cool place top socialize.

I also don't entirely understand why I keep posting here. I am guessing its because I am already registered here anyway, but there has to be something else to it.

Last edited:

Fatal

Banned
They're not sennheiser or bose though...

I had the Bose in-ear headphones. I exchanged them for the Klipsch and they are so much better. The S4's seriously put the IE2's to shame. It's not even funny. Look at most of the reviews on the S4's too and they will tell you the same thing. You can't judge until you've listened to them.

Gladys

~Elite~

I don't understand why people over 18 are looking at what is possibly the largest pokemon forum on the web, and legitimately thinking this a cool place top socialize.

I also don't entirely understand why I keep posting here. I am guessing its because I am already registered here anyway, but there has to be something else to it.

This place is not cool at all. :(

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
You expected a Pokemon forum to be the epitome of cool? If anything I thought SPPf screamed lowered expectations.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids

It's not that I ever found this place as a good place to socialize. It's that this place has gotten more boring. Hell, Misc. used to really be the only cool forum here (even though I frequented Nintendo Discussion and OVGD while sometimes popping by General Pokemon Discussion), but now it's populated with...

You know what, I've stated this so many times that everyone probably knows my exact opinion of this place, so you can probably figure out where I am going with this here.

Speaking of questionable food, what's Spam made of? I've always made the joke that Spam stood for "stuff posing as meat."

Spam consists of 10% horse liver and 90% Lindsay Lohan's foot fungus.

On a serious note, I'm kinda wondering why so many are complaining about it being slow....it's the holidays for **** sakes. Some people have better things to do than to go on some forum and talk random crap. Complaining accomplishes nothing at all...

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Yesterday was my last day of Winter break so, I went for school, and apparently it's closed for today.

I guess I have one extra day of vacation for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.