• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Who the **** has school on New Years Day?!?!?

Tomorrow is my last day of break :(

In my timezone, New Year's Day was yesterday.

Yeah, normally these breaks are so fast. One day you can't wait until you get some good rest. Next time you notice, you're already on your way back to school.

Last edited:

Pansy :]

anustart
In my timezone, New Year's Day was yesterday.

Yeah, normally these breaks are so fast. One day you can't wait until you get soem good rest. Next time you notice, you're already on your way to school.

Oh... I feel really smart now, especially seeing as technically it was yesterday in my timezone too :p......

I know, just enough to get you used to sleeping in and such, but it's over the second you develop a routine :p

I really don't want to go back to school :(

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
I am guessing it's a chicken/egg question.

Did people leave because this place sucks?

Does this place suck because people left?

I don't understand why people over 18 are looking at what is possibly the largest pokemon forum on the web, and legitimately thinking this a cool place top socialize.

I also don't entirely understand why I keep posting here. I am guessing its because I am already registered here anyway, but there has to be something else to it.

Just settle for 'it eats up spare time'. I always do.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Hard to believe anyone ever ate anything like that. (Is that even food?)

I don't know, but they certainly attest to the strength of marketing.

I also don't entirely understand why I keep posting here. I am guessing its because I am already registered here anyway, but there has to be something else to it.

Without us you couldn't brag about your alleged androgyny.

Profesco

gone gently
You expected a Pokemon forum to be the epitome of cool? If anything I thought SPPf screamed lowered expectations.

That's only since I was modded.

@Jb#s: Josh's Whimsicott is something of a legendary character, yes.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Dude. You haven't seen the forums slow. Nobody that joined after 2010 has seen the forums slow.

Zazie

So 1991
Dude. You haven't seen the forums slow. Nobody that joined after 2010 has seen the forums slow.

I'm glad that problem was fixed. Things took so long to load there was an average of one double post per page.

Without us you couldn't brag about your alleged androgyny.

I did that on the other misc., not on this forum.

Last edited:

Grey Wind

I think he meant slow as in nobody online. Don't know where he got that from Moltanic/Krake/other people's posts though, since they were talking about the forum's general shittiness.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
anybody remember me D:

Status
Not open for further replies.