• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizor-tastic

wants you to stfu
New sig. It's only temporary until the BW2 craze dies down, then I'm going back to my robot.
Damn. That's pretty good. It's almost exactly like the Sugimori.

Pansy :]

anustart
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt......

They're making new games? SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENNING BECAUSE I CAN'T BE ****ED TO LOOK OVER THE LAST PAGES OR WHATEVER.

Pansy :]

anustart
They're making two new games called Black 2 and White 2, featuring two new Pokemon, the first one is a fusion of Zekrom and Kyurem, and the other is a fusion of Reshiram and Kyurem, which is currently my avatar.

They really couldn't come up with better names than that :p.. Is it going to be for the DS or 3DS?

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Its for the DS. Whether or not there will be special 3DS features is unknown. Its kind of a smart move for Nintendo though. I'm sure not a lot of people are going to be willing to shell out money for a new console just yet just to play one game.

Atari

Did it on 'em
Adding '2' to the names is probably the stupidest move the developers could have done. Considering I haven't come close to beating my Black version yet, this may be the first Pokemon RPG release I completely skip. I don't care if the games are completely different, +2 = sequel. People who didn't buy Black or White won't consider buying this either.

Status
Not open for further replies.