• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Yes, another Reshirem or whatever it's called fan! hehe I have a feeling the game's gonna astonish me, sorta like Platinum did.

Darn Reshirem fans.

Wait. I have an idea. Let's divide up into factions and start a war. White Kyurem fans versus Black Kyurem fans!

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Your Kyurem looks really cool, but looking at it I feel that all you did was trace the Sugimori.

I didn't. I almost always make my drawings from images. If you examine carefully, you'll see that there are some parts different from Sugimori, such as the right leg further out, and I think I drew the tail either closer or farther from the body. Also, the neck is skinnier and longer.

Atari

Did it on 'em
I didn't. I almost always make my drawings from images. If you examine carefully, you'll see that there are some parts different from Sugimori, such as the right leg further out, and I think I drew the tail either closer or farther from the body.
Next time you should try to draw it at another angle or with its head cocked or something so it is automatically distinguishable from the official art... Analyzing it further I do notice a few minor differences.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I'm a pretty bad artist. Whenever I try to draw something unique (something that I can't look at as a reference as I draw) it looks like crap.

Looking back at my picture, I realize I gave him boobs instead of pecs. Smooth. I guess that makes it a she?

Last edited:

Atari

Did it on 'em
In that case, if I were you I would use some stills from an anime episode with Zekrom in it as reference pictures for Kyurem. Their body proportions and everything are pretty much identical, so the minor design differences shouldn't be too hard to free hand.

Profesco

gone gently
Do you have experiences being kicked out/being in a position to kick someone out?

I've had to kick a family out of a house before.

What if we are all just Ethan's alts?

My self-esteem would improve.

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/ki1nU.png[/img139]

Japanese television is amazing. I want this Scraggy costume.

Looking forward to the Scrafty version.

Also looking forward to further news about BW2. ^_^

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
So me, my retired Navy and current police officer dad, and my 13 year old brother are waiting for our food to cook at HuHot. (Mongolian restaurant where you pick your raw ingredients and they cook it in front of you)

Dad: This must be a hot job.
Me: Yeah, slaving over an oven 8 hours a day's gotta suck. That's why we should tip them.
Dad: You think I get tips? "Thanks for arresting me, here's five dollars asshole."

I think I should start a "**** my dad says" thread. The only bad thing is I only see him every few months.

Profesco

gone gently
Ewwww tmi. Brb getting a gallon of eyebleach from behind the laundry machine.

It's reminiscent of the days when folks were fond of pointing out how the pointy tuft of fur between Reshiram's legs was surprisingly phallic-looking.

Prelude

Prelude
It's reminiscent of the days when folks were fond of pointing out how the pointy tuft of fur between Reshiram's legs was surprisingly phallic-looking.
Or Cloyster's slight resemblance to a vagina, or Palkia's dickhead/neck.

I don't know what we're talking about.

Takeo

hey guys do you think there will be a black and white 3???

Like someone previously said, it could be possible this new game could take place in the past/future...since there's this '2' business

so if that were to be true, then they'll have a grey version, where they fix all the flaws, add enhancements, etc, etc, etc.

I don't see the point in game speculation.

Andy787

Darn Reshirem fans.

Wait. I have an idea. Let's divide up into factions and start a war. White Kyurem fans versus Black Kyurem fans!

Looking at your signature, I have to say that you really are great at drawing. Don't think I've ever seen an image that looks drawn so nicely.

hey guys do you think there will be a black and white 3???

Oh please, we've only just heard little news of the current one as it is ;)

Morning guys. I don't know if it's just me or anything... but do any of you guys have difficulty getting into a proper sleeping routine that you wake up at ridiculous times of the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.