• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Ik r

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Wtf are kids listening to these days.

I know, right? Why can't everybody appreciate quality music like Chuck Berry instead of this new crap?

Here's an interesting quote I found:

"Those who do not claim him as a seminal influence or profess a liking for his music and showmanship show their ignorance of rock's development as well as his place as the music's first great creator. Elvis may have fueled rock & roll's imagery, but Chuck Berry was its heartbeat and original mindset. "

Hey look Slick's banned for whatever reason. Old news but I just came back.

Good, too, since all his recent posts in OVGD went something along the lines of

"BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Good thing you're not in OVGD, eh? You'd be crucified in a minute. Though I do find it funny that you're accusing him of not producing meaningful content, when you yourself... yeah.

Exactly one week and one day ago I was diagnosed with ADD, or Attention Deficit Disorder. Honestly, it came as a surprise to none of my friends or family.

Okay.

Pff anybody can get a diagnosis for that. All you have to do is be a good actor.

You know, there are just some things you shouldn't say out loud, and this is one of them.

Wtf are kids listening to these days.

I dunno, but it's not this. Travesty.

Yeah, Chuck Berry's actually pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.