• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
It works fine for me

This is what i posted in the first thread
i heard you liek mudkips
that's how i been starting my posts in threads
so you liek mudkips?
RANDOM FACT:torchic is awsome
everyday im shuffling
hi.

I used to think this was a random messages thread

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
KORUSAN WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS

It's Ms. Glassy Eye.

Zazie

So 1991
KORUSAN WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS

It's Ms. Glassy Eye.

Technically I use gender neutral pronouns.* But there is not gender neutral version of mr. or ms.

*ze/zir specifically because thon sounds dumb

I really dig the name Ms. Glassy Eye. I think I have a good name change option for october now.

ty for your post coaching Mr. Glass Eye

It was mostly just a generalized statement, I just noticed how many gifs their are around here and that my eyes are more drawn to posts with big signatures.

Last edited:

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
I really dig the name Ms. Glassy Eye. I think I have a good name change option for october now.

[img139]http://i.filmot.com/y5QZ9.gif[/img139]

Swadloon

Pokémon No. 541
Lol, this thread is weird. This is my first post here and probably my last... XD

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I went to Hershey Park yesterday

Rode the Stormrunner for the first time and got a nice keychain of my horrified expression

Here are the coasters I rode yesterday:
- Fahrenheit
- Sidewinder
- Stormrunner
- Lightning racer

Now that I rode the Stormrunner I feel invincible

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
good god I hate you all

my head is throbbing so bad and i didn't sleep until 3 last night you all need to perish

Zazie

So 1991
My .gif is flashy but pretty small. Where do I stand?

I don't know. I rather like flashy gifs and don't really care that much how big they are. I just jumped on the bandwagon myself. They are pretty much sppf's replacement for custom avatars. I was just pointing out a trend and noting its effects. I am not the signature police.

Status
Not open for further replies.