• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I only drink Gatorade when I'm desperate. I prefer Sobe. :)

Judas

I drink tea..it gives me a bigger boost and is better for you.

Judas

It depends on the tea. I only drink tea's without caffiene in them and generally try to avoid adding any sugar. Of course if you mean that nasty cold bottled stuff, yeah gatorade is an improvement.

The one thing I like about energy drinks is that they at least have much less sugar then soda.

Same, I don't drink anything with caffeine or sugar in it.

Energy drinks just don't taste good to me, they taste like water with sugar in it. :/

zerofield

i miss miror
Tea has a ton of caffeine and most people add a ton of sugar.

When I drink tea I don't sugar it at all, same goes for my coffee. Honestly, some drinks just don't need to be sweetened.

tea has half the caffeine coffee does at most...

Spookz

Lumos
Only in the South.
A bunch of my friends in college are from the South.. I swear whenever we went out to eat they'd ask for sweet tea. I had to repeatedly explain that we do not have sweet tea in the North. Dunno what was so difficult about that to remember.

I basically live off of Gatorade and chocolate milk.
I've been on a serious chocolate milk kick lately. It's so good!

kochoupink

butts lol
A bunch of my friends in college are from the South.. I swear whenever we went out to eat they'd ask for sweet tea. I had to repeatedly explain that we do not have sweet tea in the North. Dunno what was so difficult about that to remember.

Not gonna lie, sweet tea was the only thing I really liked about moving to North Carolina.
That and the dialect, bless it.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I've been on a pink lemonade drinking binge lately. o.o

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I've never been a tea or coffee person. It's usually water for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.