• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zibdas

not bad
Well, tomorrow's July 4th. Anybody doing anything?

Fireworks are banned in Colorado because of the fire. I think I'll just watch it on TV and pretend it's pretty.

Murton

Once you were lost.

Not much. Not American, so no special day for me.

Girls are so loveable and adorable, I love girls so much!!! Especially the girl of my dreams, beautiful hair, a sexy face and body, and a beautiful voice....I wish I can kiss her now...

P.S I'm a boy :) So, yeah.

Post of the year all years.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Oh.

Around here, that's probably a bad idea. If he's too young, CyberCubed will get him. Or her, as the case would then be.

Spookz

Lumos
So I leave for vacation tomorrow. Anyone else going anywhere this summer?
I wish. I haven't been on vacation in years.. My summer/winter breaks were usually (grudgingly) spent in Ohio visiting le family.

No. I mean, not really. The most I'll do is watch TV, there's a Cubs game on that evening and then the station will be tuning into the fireworks display going off at Navy Pier. Come to think of it, I could probably watch the fireworks from my roof.

KickAsh

halted development
So, right when a big heat wave starts to hit my area, with temperatures between 98-103 degrees, my power decides to go out, taking the air conditioning with it.
Quitter.

Girls are so loveable and adorable, I love girls so much!!! Especially the girl of my dreams, beautiful hair, a sexy face and body, and a beautiful voice....I wish I can kiss her now...

P.S I'm a boy :) So, yeah.
THIS IS A GOOD POST

Spookz

Lumos
So, right when a big heat wave starts to hit my area, with temperatures between 98-103 degrees, my power decides to go out, taking the air conditioning with it.
Quitter.
That happened to me last year. It's pretty crappy, but it's also a good excuse to get out of the house and see a movie or go swimming. Or you can sit at home pantsless and eat a pint of icecream, that's good too.

Aegon

Quitter.
I thought of degrees Celsius when you said "98-103 degrees".

Then I was like, "Oh, wait. This doesn't make sense."

Then I realised you were talking about degrees Fahrenheit.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
North Carolina has been hotter than Miami the past few days. The end-times have begun.

I swear Serebiiforums has the most North Carolinians ever. I bet you're from eastern NC.

SugarFreeJazz

not present
Does it count that I lived in NC for a few months, once?

And I've noticed Serebii also seems to have a rather large Ohioan population. Of all places.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Around Charlotte actually. And I've noticed more Carolinians than usual (read: more than 1) around these parts.

Charlotte was my second guess, oddly enough. Third guess was the Wilmington area. IIRC, a lot of the sppf Carolinians are from eastern NC.

How's Charlotte? I'm thinking of moving there.

Shuam

righteous
nope.
there are just a **** load in Cali, Ohio, Georgia, Carolinas, some Texans, Brazilians, and some Brits and New Yorkers.
at least for the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.