• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal

Banned

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Good. I like getting blown.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
nope.
there are just a **** load in Cali, Ohio, Georgia, Carolinas, some Texans, Brazilians, and some Brits and New Yorkers.
at least for the majority.

I am not from any of those states. Actually no one on this forum is from near where I'm from. The closest members to me are KitKat (about 3.5 hours if I had to guess) or Profesco (5 hours thereabouts.) I kind of wish some of my friends here lived closer tbh.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I am not from any of those states. Actually no one on this forum is from near where I'm from. The closest members to me are KitKat (about 3.5 hours if I had to guess) or Profesco (5 hours thereabouts.) I kind of wish some of my friends here lived closer tbh.

Move to a better state.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Or you could always save money by staying at your internet friends house.

Profesco's house wouldn't have enough space. Though one of my best friends from high school lives in the same general area, so we could always stay with him and his boyfriend. It's something we've thought about a lot over the past year.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Us young people don't understand that reference, Cipher.

pirate555

Word.
How the hell can a coach company charge 25% to cancel tickets?! I am about to lose £120 for altering the details of something I booked 12 hours ago, a month in advance. *Profanities*

Status
Not open for further replies.