• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Must.. resist.. comments.. that will.. offend.. SO.. MANY.. PEOPLE!!

Ginger gyus are hawt! Almost hawtter than blondes

Kster

The Awesomnator
I like gingers, they're fine with me =3

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Priceless just left Serebii for good and I feel really awful about it now :/ I'm sorry, I didn't mean too....

Holy hell, if this thing sticks, then you, Snorunt conservationist, et al. are heroes. ****ing HEROES.

Sadly, there's an extremely high probability that he'll be back within 24 hours to rage about how he's better than everybody on this forum and doesn't need it, and that we should all kill ourselves for being so far beneath him.

Kster

The Awesomnator
Holy hell, if this thing sticks, then you, Snorunt conservationist, et al. are heroes. ****ing HEROES.

Sadly, there's an extremely high probability that he'll be back within 24 hours to rage about how he's better than everybody on this forum and doesn't need it, and that we should all kill ourselves for being so far beneath him.
xDDD Heroes, why? I do think he'll come back though, I can't believe he can just leave cause of just me xD

Grey Wind

The majority of people, especially in a case like this, who leave forever will be back. When the social groups got disabled loads of people left, but were back within a day.

Priceless will leave, have a few drinks like the awesome 15 year old he is, and come back after calming down.

Kster

The Awesomnator
The majority of people, especially in a case like this, who leave forever will be back. When the social groups got disabled loads of people left, but were back within a day.

Priceless will leave, have a few drinks like the awesome 15 year old he is, and come back after calming down.
I can see him doing that, it sounds like him xD

Kster

The Awesomnator
since there's talk about making exes feel uncomfortable, i've always thought it would be funny if my ex-girlfriend found out that i had gotten almost as far with her gay friend as i had with her.
that. Is. So. Epic. =3

PSA from your pals at #SPP-Misc.

-22:21:38- ¹ºº¹ Join» (priceless) (Mibbit@PurpleSurge-BCF31473.as13285.net)
-22:46:22- (priceless) if any of you know snorunt conservationist, tell him he can go fuck himself
-22:46:27- º¹¹º Quit» (priceless) (Mibbit@PurpleSurge-BCF31473.as13285.net) (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

#SPP-Misc is not your personal answering machine. Please do not treat it as such in future.

Kster

The Awesomnator

-22:46:22- (priceless) if any of you know snorunt conservationist, tell him he can go fuck himself
-22:46:27- º¹¹º Quit» (priceless) (Mibbit@PurpleSurge-BCF31473.as13285.net) (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

#SPP-Misc is not your personal answering machine. Please do not treat it as such in future.

Wow, what a Zyggy quote xD 0__o

-Xen-

Wat?

(10charlimit)

Kster

The Awesomnator
I do not care if the chick Zyggy likes is hot, honestly he's just not bf material :/ Yuu don't treat a girl like crap just because yuu like another one :/

Last edited:

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
xDDD Heroes, why? I do think he'll come back though, I can't believe he can just leave cause of just me xD

Because he's a terrible user and I don't like him. Does this satisfactorily answer your query?

No doubt. On second thought, +10 if he tries to troll people with another obvious account.

EDIT: Actually, he gets -1000 for going through #SPP-misc.

Why the **** did we ever have social groups?

They were so horrible.

With notable exception to The Prof. Babypus Grizzlyking Show, of course.

Kster said:
I do not care if the chick Zyggy likes is hot, honestly he's just not bf material :/ Yuu don't treat a girl like crap just because yuu like another one :/

Ah, but you do if you're as blatant a douche-tool as that guy is. You know, I'm honestly looking forward to what he's like a few years from now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.