• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
People People
calm down xxD
one break up has created alot
I GET IT HE'S A DOUCHEBAG...and i agree

i get that boys can be absolute wastes of space
but let me be honest
ive met girls who are like that
just saying

i think the worst thing is how after they broke up he refussed to keep her as friend
like the mature person he is...
that is...pathetic

Kster

The Awesomnator
Because he's a terrible user and I don't like him. Does this satisfactorily answer your query?

No doubt. On second thought, +10 if he tries to troll people with another obvious account.

With notable exception to The Prof. Babypus Grizzlyking Show, of course.
Yes, yes it does and I commend yuu for that ^^

Tekirai

heapz cool persin

kochoupink

butts lol
Yes, yes it does and I commend yuu for that ^^

I'm glad to see you're taking this well. I hope you're ok :)

I should warn you that the chat thread's sympathy for the eviction of your hilarious ex-bf is going to disappear v. quickly if you insist on spelling "you" like that.

Now can someone give me a recap since posts have been deleted?

Kster

The Awesomnator

I should warn you that the chat thread's sympathy for the eviction of your hilarious ex-bf is going to disappear v. quickly if you insist on spelling "you" like that.

Now can someone give me a recap since posts have been deleted?
Sorry, it's a habit I picked up from a friend xD You it is xDDD I'm ok, just glad that I'm done with him ^^

Tekirai

heapz cool persin

I dunno when I see it like that I think she's commending this guy (animes warning animes warning!!!!!11111!!!!!!~~)

[IMG200]http://static.tumblr.com/jpdfacq/D1Tljid3t/sidebarp4anime-cadre.jpg[/IMG200]

/another persona joke no one will care about

Kster

The Awesomnator
I dunno when I see it like that I think she's commending this guy (animes warning animes warning!!!!!11111!!!!!!~~)

[IMG200]http://static.tumblr.com/jpdfacq/D1Tljid3t/sidebarp4anime-cadre.jpg[/IMG200]

/another persona joke no one will care about
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Sorry ^.^

the only thing i saw Priceless post about was him wondering if he was still welcome in the thread, quoting my post about the ~difficulties~ of teenage love, and something about Chris Brown and Rhianna.

Kster

The Awesomnator
the only thing i saw Priceless post about was him wondering if he was still welcome in the thread, quoting my post about the ~difficulties~ of teenage love, and something about Chris Brown and Rhianna.

I think he deleted a few of his posts, I don't know. But I saw what he wrote in firstworldproblems# about me :/ And how weeks back he supposedly "Loved" me...

Holy hell, if this thing sticks, then you, Snorunt conservationist, et al. are heroes. ****ing HEROES.

"It is a far better thing I do today" etc.

I'll be back on the weed thread in a few days btw. Really takes more time than it should replying.

PSA from your pals at #SPP-Misc.

-22:21:38- ¹ºº¹ Join» (priceless) (Mibbit@PurpleSurge-BCF31473.as13285.net)
-22:46:22- (priceless) if any of you know snorunt conservationist, tell him he can go fuck himself
-22:46:27- º¹¹º Quit» (priceless) (Mibbit@PurpleSurge-BCF31473.as13285.net) (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

Genuinely a little bit proud about that.

Nobody has yet, for the record, but I'm ready for you evil heartless bastards if you do.

Kster

The Awesomnator
Anybody like Pie? :p

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
Oh God, pumpkin pie is so good. I could eat that for the rest of my life. I don't give a **** about getting diabetes.

Status
Not open for further replies.