• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachmac

Its snowing :D
I'm seriously so ****ing excited! Although if it gets too bad I won't be able to take my brother shopping tomorrow :(
But either way!!!! Snow! :D
Still no snow here, and it doesn't feel like it'll snow anytime soon. It'll probably be just another snowless year...

I'm fine with that, though, I'm not the biggest fan of snow. In my eyes, it's cold and it's wet, which don't make a good combination.

I guess it would make good photos.

Phoopes

There it is.
We had snow in October in Pennsylvania. Considering that the norm is getting it in early January, we were shocked/unprepared.

Pansy :]

anustart
Hahaha, so I was looking through my dads old high school yearbook from the '80's and turns out that my homeroom teacher was my dads band instructor 30 some years ago! Funny how these things work out!

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
When I think Pheonix, I think of the mythical bird. =/

pirate555

Word.
Its snowing :D
I'm seriously so ****ing excited! Although if it gets too bad I won't be able to take my brother shopping tomorrow :(
But either way!!!! Snow! :D

LOVE THIS. The child in me still goes maniacal for snow. No snow here in the UK (it's a pretty unusual event at least in the south), but I am going Christmas shopping for the first time. Partly because I got no sleep over uncontrollable life events last night and need a pick-me-up, partly because I now have less than a fortnight to spam friends' postboxes with Christmas crackers and bushels of holly. Hurdee hur

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I wish there was more snow where I lived. I always get at least 1-2 snow days up where I live. And the snow is always a nice change compared to the constant rain all winter. You can do all kinds of things with snow, but you can't do much with rain except get wet :(

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
I lived in Gallup NM for a while. Snowed craptons there! Had it snow once saturday night and we didn't got to school till wednesday. We even went in 2 hrs late that day!

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Where I live (North of France) snow is rare...but we really like it when it happens...^^

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I used to like snow when I was a lad, but as I got older the idea of shoveling snow with a bad back became a reality... I still like snow, but that's because I bought a snow blower!!!

Zachmac

I actually like Rain more then Snow. I like rain's scent and the feeling in the air, and you can't deny that lighting looks awesome.

I actually don't like it raining down on me, but I like being outside right before or after the rain.

I've already seen snow twice this November. Once yesterday and the first time about a week or so ago. Nothing much though, just flurries.

It snows a lot here in Cleveland I noticed...which makes sense because if it rains all the time, it's likely to snow all the time with how cold it gets here.

My university never cancels classes though (it happened once last semester for the first time in years because of ice and wind), so I'm generally stuck trudging through mad amounts of snow to get to class. Still love it though.

Spookz

Lumos
I've already seen snow twice this November. Once yesterday and the first time about a week or so ago. Nothing much though, just flurries.

It snows a lot here in Cleveland I noticed...which makes sense because if it rains all the time, it's likely to snow all the time with how cold it gets here.

My university never cancels classes though (it happened once last semester for the first time in years because of ice and wind), so I'm generally stuck trudging through mad amounts of snow to get to class. Still love it though.
All that lake effect, you guys up by the lake get a lot more than I ever did in Southern Ohio. And here in Chicago.. well, we're usually on the wrong side of the lake to get any lake effect stuff.

'Couse last year we had snowpocalypse, which meant a few days off school, which never happens around here. They've been predicting another one this year. We'll see if it actually happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.