• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spookz

Lumos
I hate beer/alcohol. >_<
More for me.

Really?? I just heard that all you do there is study your butt off and that it's busy (which will probably be true in my case of being an engineer major)
Depends on what you're studying, I think. I've done a fair amount of full-nighters working on projects. I know a lot of people who have never had to stay up all night though.

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
More for me.

Depends on what you're studying, I think. I've done a fair amount of full-nighters working on projects. I know a lot of people who have never had to stay up all night though.

Go for it, bro

I'm studying engineering, so I can foresee a few cases.

Anyhoo, I better go to bed. Have to wake up redonkulously early tomorrow :/

Gladys

~Elite~
Heh, engineering. Good luck with that.

Also, here is some surprisingly serious advice from me: If you don't really know what you want to study, just go to trade school. It will save you time and money and you will be making bank as a plumber or air conditioner repair man. I wish I had went to trade school. :(

Autis-misc

Abridger
yeah but when I commented on your rap with constructive criticism you erased my comment.

Constructive criticism? "you suck" isn't constructive Criticism.

Autis-misc

Abridger
Why do you keep saying this? Can you atleast give a reason why?

I'm not picking, i'm being totally serious.

My reasoning? that's a first. Well, I'm just not into Elder Scroll's and when I tried to play it on my friend's xbox, I got lost several times. In kingdom hearts Its just easier for me than Giant RPG'S with maps the size of the United States, Minus Hawaii and Alaska.

The Leveling in Skyrim gets me easily confused in so many different ways. As for KH, its simple and easy.

Not included, but KH introduced me to my favorite Japanese artist. That's why I think KH is better than Skyrim.

The music is good in both, though.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
hell yea i did twinnn ;035;

Fatal

Banned
What's everyone's favorite song at the moment?

There's this one I can't get out of my head by Camilla and the Chickens.

the lyrics are something like:

bawk bawk bawk bakawk bakawwk, bawk, baaaawk, bawk bawk bawk

dunno if anyone has heard of it.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
this one techno song I always hear on the radio. I can't remember the name of that song but it goes like:

dun dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun
err
dun dun dun dun dun dun
dundundudndudndudundundundundundun

er er er er er er ER ER ER ER ER ER der der der derrr

k like then it will get real low then slowly start picking back up getting faster as it does

Status
Not open for further replies.