• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lati~

Or not :/
It wouldn't surprise me.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Is Anonymous like Zero ? Or is my idea of Anonymous and Code Geass totally erroneous...

~Lati~

Eh, sorta, I guess.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
That photo seems to be centered around Mexico for some reason.

Mexico City has an enormous population and the second richest man in the world.

Last edited:

Gelatino95

Not a tool
From what I've heard, every country outside the US is a communist tyranny where you get beaten to death for setting foot on their soil.

I was led to believe that places outside the America's were mere myths....like Narnia, Poland or Antlantis. It's just so hard imaging such places could be out there.

~Lati~

Apparently the U.S. is actually around 30th in regards to Internet speed. Japan and South Korea are the fastest. And Western Europe is usually also higher.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Jesus, I hate my new neighbor. Not only does he have this HUGE pitbull that he lets run around (that, and it NEVER stops barking), but he is obnoxious, likes to talk about my family like we are bums, and tries to piggyback on MY internet that I pay for.

How do I know that he's doing that? Because the way my ISP works is, if someone's trying to get in, the lights on my router box flash red and I temporarily lose my signal. It only does it when he is home and awake. He is really pissing me off.

Abstinence Pistols

ACTA is a top notch, useful bill, since obviously the best use of our government's time is stopping twelve year olds from downloading Call of Duty for free instead of passing bills for trivial things, like fixing the economy.

No. No. No. Fluttershy is clearly the best pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.