• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazie

So 1991
hey guys do you think there will be a black and white 3???

There better be, everyone loves trilogys and I haven't given Nintendo enough of my money yet.

I don't see the point in game speculation.

I don't see a point in most of the stuff that goes on here. At least its not about boring stuff in peoples lives or terrible attempts at being of funny.

What is this "sleep" you speak of? I don't think I've experienced it.

No offense, but that joke is really stale.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
So me, my retired Navy and current police officer dad, and my 13 year old brother are waiting for our food to cook at HuHot. (Mongolian restaurant where you pick your raw ingredients and they cook it in front of you)

Dad: This must be a hot job.
Me: Yeah, slaving over an oven 8 hours a day's gotta suck. That's why we should tip them.
Dad: You think I get tips? "Thanks for arresting me, here's five dollars asshole."

I think I should start a "**** my dad says" thread. The only bad thing is I only see him every few months.
Next time tell him yes he does.... They help him catch the bad guys when they come in! Should make him take a step back for just a moment ;)

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen

Geekachu

You should have been more creative and drawn it in a different pose or something. I just don't enjoy copies as much.

There better be, everyone loves trilogys and I haven't given Nintendo enough of my money yet.

That's not true, it depends on whether it's a prequel trilogy with a gungan.

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
hey guys do you think there will be a black and white 3???

The day that happens is the day I begin only watching playthoughs of games rather than buying them. The game industry has been so centered around sequelization for the past two or tree years.(Though I can't complain about mass effect).

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
Hey look Slick's banned for whatever reason. Old news but I just came back.

Good, too, since all his recent posts in OVGD went something along the lines of

"BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Cipher

Nothing to be done
The day that happens is the day I begin only watching playthoughs of games rather than buying them.
Jesus, that's sad.

"I really can't abide by Hershey's practices anymore. From now on, I'm not going to eat any chocolate; just actively seek out and smell others'."

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
Exactly one week and one day ago I was diagnosed with ADD, or Attention Deficit Disorder. Honestly, it came as a surprise to none of my friends or family.

Status
Not open for further replies.