• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
I can't believe someone actually put ADD and proud in their sig.

Just so you know, it was a joke my neighbor and I shared a week before she died.
I was reading a book in my front yard. She came over and read over my shoulder. It mentioned ADD. She asked me what it was, and I told her it was something when you had a hard time paying attention. She thought for a minute, then said "Well, then I have ADD and I'm proud!"
A week later she was dead.
Hope you're happy.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
Just so you know, it was a joke my neighbor and I shared a week before she died.
I was reading a book in my front yard. She came over and read over my shoulder. It mentioned ADD. She asked me what it was, and I told her it was something when you had a hard time paying attention. She thought for a minute, then said "Well, then I have ADD and I'm proud!"
Hope you're happy.

I don't understand how that's supposed to make one feel guilty.

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
Hope you're happy.

Okay.
Posting inside jokes in your sig isn't really a good idea, especially when it involves learning disorders.

Hope you're happy.

Oh, so you're actually being kind of a jerk... by implying to the world that you actually have a legit mental abnormality.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Hope you're happy.

I'm not sure what you want us to make of this.

Abstinence Pistols

Hope you're happy.

This reminds me of that fight Magnegross and Sgeckledorf had with Autismic because he was proud to have a mental disorder.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Hope you're happy.

No offense, but you seem a bit too obsessed with your neighbor.

I don't understand how that's supposed to make one feel guilty.

Neither do I.

toggles2

Vanilluxe rules ^_^
toggles2 mummy and daddy would be ashamed if toggles2 was a mental disorder.

Shuam

righteous
what the hell is wrong with nintendo?
Black and White 2?

Kyurem/reshiram/zekrom fusions?
dear god.

Shuam

righteous
They're addicted to money.

dude seriously what are you gonna go back to unova? i think it was and what play the same game with a slightly altered story? no one plays pokemon for the story. ******s

wait i just realized this is but platinum version but with 2 games

nintendo for marketing genius 2012

dude seriously what are you gonna go back to unova? i think it was and what play the same game with a slightly altered story? no one plays pokemon for the story. ******s

wait i just realized this is but platinum version but with 2 games

nintendo for marketing genius 2012

I'd be surprised if they were legitimate "sequels" and weren't just, as you mentioned, basically brushed-up in the same way as the traditional "third version." Though, since the games have gone from humble and low-plot to borderline graphomania...

Status
Not open for further replies.