• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, that's not something you hear all that often.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
No my nephew comes from some pretty big stock and doesn't feel pain like you or I.

Pain is that thing that says, "hey stupid, stop doing what you are doing." Understanding pain to overcome it is good, not understanding it because you do not feel it is dumb.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Pain is that thing that says, "hey stupid, stop doing what you are doing." Understanding pain to overcome it is good, not understanding it because you do not feel it is dumb.

I suppose it depends. I rather find pain to be a good sign, at least when I'm running. It means that I'm working hard. Although I'm sure that falls into the first category that you said.

Unrelated, but I have no idea how to feel about this.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Just so you know, it was a joke my neighbor and I shared a week before she died.
I was reading a book in my front yard. She came over and read over my shoulder. It mentioned ADD. She asked me what it was, and I told her it was something when you had a hard time paying attention. She thought for a minute, then said "Well, then I have ADD and I'm proud!"
A week later she was dead.
Hope you're happy.

I would normally troll you with this, but instead I'll just alert you that these kinds of posts are incredible trolling material. The only thing you can do to avoid this is to realize that nothing on the internet is serious.

Then again, we can't have any fun if you don't get peeved so easily, so just pretend I said nothing.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
In some of the more extreme circumstances, Autism is a justifiable excuse for behavior that people consider "abnormal". However, there is a difference between not being able to control one's behavior and unintentionally doing something harmful to oneself or others, and doing intentionally harmful things and using Autism as a cop out.

Let's not forget the cases where like-minded teens who are just simply socially inept attribute their social ineptness to such "disorders." People who say that they are socially awkward when confronted with the fact usually hide behind things like Asperger's and the like, which, while perhaps it MAY have merit under one or two circumstances, it is still an incredibly crass thing to do and really, makes me disappointed to hear that there are people who are actually like that. It's deplorable, for the most part.

TrollsterInc

The Renegade
Jesus, its 3:15am...bang goes fixing my sleep pattern...

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Neo used Registeel
Alleviate used Regice
Why hasn't a troll used Regirock, yet? :(

Kreis

Still Dirrty
sup bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.