• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
Cleaned my room because i wanted to. Now I can see the floor ^^. Just wish I could get rid of the bright orange/pink colors that 13 year old me thought were great for a bedroom :/

Profesco

gone gently
Bright orange and pink are great room colors, as long as they're also light variants rather than dark. They're pleasant, energetic, and warm; very uplifting. It's probably not the kind of color scheme you'd want in every room of a house, but it's not a bad choice in moderation.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
My walls are cream. Not that it matters, as each wall has a few posters or photos anyway, so you dont really notice.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Just white because it works with the decor.

Aegon

On a related note, my hands are now caked with green, white and orange face paints. Damn little brothers on St. Patrick's Day.

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
Bright orange and pink are great room colors, as long as they're also light variants rather than dark. They're pleasant, energetic, and warm; very uplifting. It's probably not the kind of color scheme you'd want in every room of a house, but it's not a bad choice in moderation.

Yeah, I guess. But the colors are more annoying/garrishly bright and pretty much scream '13 year old girl' when I'm past that phase :/

If it keeps people out of your room, it's a good color scheme. Wearing sunglasses indoors is pretty hip, too, so that's not a problem.

Yep, lol. If not my room, then the whole rest of the house which is pretty much a junkyard in places :p

I think white and cream work well with blacks, blues and brown decour. Eg: Cream walls, blue lamps.

I was honestly thinking about redoing it in black and white with brightish complements of blue and orange. Still uplifting but way more mature ^^.

And happy St. Patrick's Day ^^. I'd better change into something green now

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
I want to paint my walls light spring green or light blue or lavender. Not going to happen in a million years unfortunately :(

Nyter

Island Challenger
Happy St. Patty's Day.
I just want to thank the Irish for these wonderful annual opportunities. NYC is crazy man. And with this weather, it's just a bonkers day.

I don't drink but boy is it fun to do so vicariously through all these other folks.

PS - saved by my green A&F shirt

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Happy St. Patty's Day.
I just want to thank the Irish for these wonderful annual opportunities.

The Irish didn't make the holiday what it is today, but don't worry if you believe the annual bs even you are Irish today, too.

I forgot it was St. Patrick's day.
I think I'll celebrate by screaming at a snake.

Spookz

Lumos
My room in my parent's house is still painted the same from when I was a baby. Never got around to changing it.

I was going to paint my apartment, but time and money never seemed to allow me to do so. Plus I've only been living here as a temporary location while finishing my last couple years of school.. Maybe when I move in July I'll actually paint and have a respectable looking place.

On St Patrick's Day.. I don't think I'll be celebrating today. I have a paper to write, so that takes precedence before drinking. But Spring Break is coming up, so I'll have plenty of time to enjoy my free time and adult beverages.

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
Unfortunately, I've just had to learn by experience that American chocolate really does taste like crap.

When you eat enough of it it starts tasting like good crap cause you've had nothing else.
Ahh, commercialization. If you want cheap american chocolate, go dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.