• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
My best friend's girlfriend was raped a couple of weeks ago. He was telling me how he wanted to punish the rapist. I can only hope he has enough restraint to not act on his emotions.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death

Vernikova

Champion
The difference is that our society doesn't take rape even half as seriously as murder, and it shows in the court system.

Well then, it seems I'll have to read through sixteen or so of Sapphire's links to find out why.

Gladly. Except there is another project I have to complete first. I still owe a friend a drawing of Ho-Oh from a couple years back. Now that I have access to a scanner again, I'll have to polish up my Ho-Oh skills and make the inaugural scan the fulfillment of my end of the deal we cut. u_u

Alright then. You should include that picture in your gallery when you decide to post the stuff online.

SugarFreeJazz

not present
I don't care how stylish skinny jeans may be, I will still never understand why guys wear them. My testicles hurt just thinking about it.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Mystery Dungeon > Conquest

I don't care how stylish skinny jeans may be, I will still never understand why guys wear them. My testicles hurt just thinking about it.

I don't really hate skinny jeans, though there is a limit to being too tight. I prefer my jeans to just fit, I don't like all the baggy leg room a lot of current jeans have. Though I don't need them hugging my leg either.

SugarFreeJazz

not present
I had fun with the first Mystery Dungeon (never played the other ones), but after I beat the campaign it kinda lost it's charm. I never played Conquest though.

And even though I usually wear shorts for about 340 days out of the year, I'm not a big fan of baggy jeans either. Normal just-fit jeans are perfect.

Aegon

I had fun with the first Mystery Dungeon (never played the other ones), but after I beat the campaign it kinda lost it's charm. I never played Conquest though.
PMD is extremely poor compared to PMD2. Seriously, the ending of those games is incredible. It's as emotional as you'll get with Pokémon.

Zibdas

not bad
Jeans are where it's at.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I love shorts.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Just try wearing shorts in a Canadian winter, I dare you.

So I usually wear jeans and/or sweatpants. Shorts are strictly summer attire.

Status
Not open for further replies.