• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
sweet loving jesus what has sppf become while i was gone all these years

It has become a pile of swamp mud.

OKAY YOU GUYS I HAVE A TOPIC QUESTION:
If you could be any serebiiforums member who would you be??

Damn, that is a hard question. I really don't know. That's like, "Okay, you're this person now. Have fun with life."

Atari

Did it on 'em
when i posted there it was deader than dead

can you really blame me rofl

Yes I blame you. :< Oh yeah also I recently began taking Mandarin which is way cooler than Japanese. 明天我要去了在我的室里喝可乐。( Please correct, I'm still learning. Assuming you know and can read Mandarin. I will forgive you if you do. :> )

Also, what is seraph and why are you realizing it.

Last edited:

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Yes I blame you. :< Oh yeah also I recently began taking Mandarin which is way cooler than Japanese. 明天我要去了在我的室里喝可乐。( Please correct, I'm still learning. Assuming you know and can read Mandarin. I will forgive you if you do. :> )

uhhh i am Chinese so i assume i'd know Mandarin

by the way the sentence would be much better if written as 明天我要在我的室里喝可乐。

Atari

Did it on 'em
uhhh i am Chinese so i assume i'd know Mandarin

by the way the sentence would be much better if written as 明天我要在我的室里喝可乐。
So I should omit 了? Or should I only use it for sentences referring to the past, like '昨天我游泳了在我的大厦'.

Thanks for the help btw. c;

And also I feel like I am showing off because I am American and stupid.

And also thanks for abandoning the thread moot. (29 mins = abandonment.) :<

Last edited:

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
So I should omit 了? Or should I only use it for sentences referring to the past, like '昨天我游泳了在我的大厦'.

了 is for past tense usually

and saying "Tomorrow I will be in my room drinking Coke" is a lot nicer than "Tomorrow I have to go to my room and drink Coke" and the latter written in Chinese screams google translate

Atari

Did it on 'em
了 is for past tense usually

and saying "Tomorrow I will be in my room drinking Coke" is a lot nicer than "Tomorrow I have to go to my room and drink Coke" and the latter written in Chinese screams google translate
Using '我要去blah blah' is what my Chinese teacher told me haha. I'm still learning when and how to use 了 tho so I appreciate the tips!!

Armando Payne

^No I will not be ****ed by some lowlife martyr, ya dig dog?

Thanks for the help btw. c;

And also I feel like I am showing off because I am American and stupid.

And also thanks for abandoning the thread moot. (29 mins = abandonment.) :<

Lol....♪"I don't want to be an American Idiot!"♪

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA you guys are so stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.