• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
No offense, Cenobitic, but I agree with this almost too much. If the only times I'd heard about Justin Bieber or Jersey Shore were when people had something good to say about them, well, suffice it to say, I wouldn't know about them at all. And the World would be that much Brighter.

That is true.

I think I'm becoming one of those people I make fun of all the ****ing time.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
That is true.

I think I'm becoming one of those people I make fun of all the ****ing time.

On the plus side, that would be very meta.

Also, looking around, this place seems to have gotten stranger since the last time I poked my head in. And it's been less than a week since that happened. I blame the Falcons losing.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
On the plus side, that would be very meta.

Very true. I'm already self-deprecating sometimes.

Also, looking around, this place seems to have gotten stranger since the last time I poked my head in. And it's been less than a week since that happened. I blame the Falcons losing.

I could accept that. Well, I could accept any reason for that, basically.

Zazie

So 1991
do my ears deceive me

or did i just heard a heavy metal version rendition of beat it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBfrpu7vBGg

I'm pretty sure its been done before by other bands but this popped up on pandora and i was like "**** ive heard this before"

The performance is okay, but it isn't really a good choice as far as covers go. Beat It is already metal enough and the guitar playing just isn't as good as Eddie Van Halen does it.

If you want to hear some good "metalized" covers of songs you should check out this guy. (if you haven't already): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vEBpi8h4-Q

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.

quick, before the tomatoes! time to make like a tree and leave! *runs off stage*

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.

quick, before the tomatoes! time to make like a tree and leave! *runs off stage*

Oh, kids these days.
=P

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me

You deserve a 8/10 for that one kid

i laughed i admit

Kurloz Makara

Red Death

Okay, I chuckled. Not bad. :I

Profesco

gone gently
Oh my God. You are becoming curmudgeonly and bitter.

No disagreement here, but I don't see the connection between the contents of the post and your realization. That makes me feel like I'm lacking in self-awareness, which makes me feel insecure, which makes me feel embittered. You darn punk kid.

Couldn't watch more than twenty seconds. Seemed like it would have been some kind of amusing, though.

w8 what? I wasn't expecting it to be that funny. I'm srs.

But anyway, how is everyone on this fine Thursday? Got any plans for Friday night? Well, neither do I. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.