• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gladys

~Elite~
Dan was Gossip Girl <33333 I'm pretty sure it was more of a surprise reveal than something you could actually figure out though

:snowlax:

I am only on Season 3 but I knew this was the case anyway. Dan and Serena really need to get back together though, because without Dan she gets stuck in all these stupid relationships I don't care about. The subplot with Carter and his gambling problem was boring and the subplot with her and the congressman is really boring too.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Good. You're back.

let me just say that for the record you are so cool and internet edgy for pedantically calling out the grammar of a rape victim's story in public, thereby missing the entire point and furthering your trivialization of a movement that seeks providing basic equal rights to half the population

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
kreis officially wins best sig of sppf ever

Kreis

Still Dirrty
It's the worst pokemon ever, almost as bad as smeargle.
B|

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
idk i can think of a worse pokemon that starts with s...

Rave

Banned
man, i need a new job, and move away.

i need to start a new life.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Persian is great.

We no longer see eye-to-eye. Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.