• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autis-misc

Abridger
This is the chat thread?

I finally thought someone was revealing their life story and posting it here for all to see. I am sad to see I am wrong.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
I'm still wondering why they all migrated here.

Trying not to step in all the word vomit.

Anyhow, a temp. teacher of mine in Gr. 11 (was filling a position for someone on sick leave for the year) who was super awesome and slack ended up getting a permanent position just outside the city and he ran off to B.C. (halfway across the country) with a 16 year old. Caused a country-wide Amber Alert. He was married with kids. We were all like LOLWUT??

Zibdas

not bad
nope sorry Arthur was the best tv show of all time this isn't even a competition.

omg i hates that show
Arthur is for people who can afford waifus and also those who have poor taste in shows.

Zazie

So 1991
nope sorry Arthur was the best tv show of all time this isn't even a competition.

I ****ing love Arthur and still watch it on a regular basis. It's not only pretty good for it's educational purposes, it's actually pretty entertaining as well. I just wish PBSkids wouldn't keep rerunning the same episodes so often.

In other news, one of my friends was complaining that she couldn't go to MAGFEST because of work. That would be understandable if it wasn't for the fact that she is working at a Renaissance fair and got to be queen for a bit.

Zibdas

not bad
Retraction: The song about Library Cards was pretty awesome though.

SPPf helps, not hurts? This is a first. Sorry to hear about your experiences, though.

It's a bit peculiar, but having friends on here really helped drive out a few of my personal demons.

LizardonX

Banned
I'm still wondering why they all migrated here.

Trying not to step in all the word vomit.

Anyhow, a temp. teacher of mine in Gr. 11 (was filling a position for someone on sick leave for the year) who was super awesome and slack ended up getting a permanent position just outside the city and he ran off to B.C. (halfway across the country) with a 16 year old. Caused a country-wide Amber Alert. He was married with kids. We were all like LOLWUT??

Oh that's easy. Clubs banned that sort of conversation so it had to go somewhere else. Just happened to be here.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
It's a bit peculiar, but having friends on here really helped drive out a few of my personal demons.
For the sake of it, I can vouch for internet friends. I have a bunch of friends that helped and were great people back on mangafox. Sadly the place has died out...lol

It distracted me from a few...horribly descriptive things I had to go to. It wasn't that much overall, but damn was it bad.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Oh that's easy. Clubs banned that sort of conversation so it had to go somewhere else. Just happened to be here.
Seems so far from Clubs though. I'd imagine they'd go to another club or something. I guess it makes sense since this is a thread where they can post all the crap they want.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Seems so far from Clubs though. I'd imagine they'd go to another club or something. I guess it makes sense since this is a thread where they can post all the crap they want.

I'm thinking that the "LOL DERP TALKING MUFFINS AND PANCAKES LOL SORANDUM XD" title also brought them here, as the thread name got changhed to the current one after they got here.

Rave

Banned
I don't know whether or not you're kidding about PTSD, but either way it reminds me of this ridiculous incident that happened at a high school near mine where a bunch of kids and teachers got PTSD because a teacher had consensual sex with one student I mean what the hell I thought it was barely even that contagious.

Hahahaha, what!? I'm not gonna lie, but that crap is so ridiculous that the idea of reading about this is hilarious.

Maybe it's just me, or it's because I probably look at things in a more mental phenomenon kind of way rather than just as the way we were taught to behave, kind of thing.

There was once two kids at my school having sex with a teacher and they were caught because one of the kids was getting less sex than the other so he told on them.

Hey, people would be willing to do anything for extra credit.

This post is baffling.

Funny, because I find that post to be quite legitimate, my good miss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.