• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I got CPR registered in 9th grade and thought that was cool.

Then I learned the Krebs Cycle, and hell began.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I seriously love the feeling when you have a list of stuff you need to do when you wake up and actually finish the list.

Also I made this yesterday lol.

make me a clefairy plzzzzz. lol i remember making those things in elementary school but mine were never that good. where do you buy them?

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
make me a clefairy plzzzzz. lol i remember making those things in elementary school but mine were never that good. where do you buy them?

I can make one, just let me know what picture of Clefairy you want turned into one.

You can buy the beads at any craft store, my friend (whose beads I was using) got his at Michaels.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I got a three-point infraction because apparently it's not kosher to sign up for a Pokemon RPG and say you want to be a Youngster with a Lugia on this forum.

What, like, I can't be earnest?

Autis-misc

Abridger
I'm calling dunsparce on this Pokemon Rainbow rumor going around from Gonintendo. that website is a bunch of ******** its unbelievable anyone would believe them.

Rave

Banned
I got CPR registered in 9th grade and thought that was cool.

Then I learned the Krebs Cycle, and hell began.

For me, after that, I came across S's and R's, and then all hell broke loose.

I got a three-point infraction because apparently it's not kosher to sign up for a Pokemon RPG and say you want to be a Youngster with a Lugia on this forum.

LMAO

Gladys

~Elite~

Pics or it didn't happen.

(Like seriously, I checked your post history and couldn't find this anywhere. Bummer.)

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Pics or it didn't happen.

(Like seriously, I checked your post history and couldn't find this anywhere. Bummer.)
It was deleted because the RPG thread wasn't following sign-up rules, apparently.

Interested parties can (hopefully) follow the adventures of Irelan Bracken, the Mormon accountant-missionary with a wooden arm, in this Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-themed adventure though: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...ney-Into-the-Frontier&p=15554531#post15554531

EDIT -- I've been infomed a Mormon missionary would actually have to be much younger.

But this is the POKEMON WOLRD, damn it. Things are DIFFERENT.

It's okay, Cipher.
Some people don't understand that maybe some youngsters bond with a Pokemon in the wild, becoming close friends.
Those people are just jealous.
Like, that's the argument I was going to make, right?

Last edited:

Gladys

~Elite~
It was deleted because the RPG thread wasn't following sign-up rules, apparently.

Interested parties can (hopefully) follow the adventures of Irelan Bracken, the Mormon accountant-missionary with a wooden arm, in this Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-themed adventure though: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...ney-Into-the-Frontier&p=15554531#post15554531

EDIT -- I've been infomed a Mormon missionary would actually have to be much younger.

But this is POKEMON WOLRD, damn it. Things are DIFFERENT.
The wooden arm is a nice touch.

SugarFreeJazz

not present
I was trying to put off spending money on a new DS for as long as possible, but I don't think I can win this battle.

Oh, and about damn time the starting fire type isn't fire-fighting.

Zazie

So 1991
Personally I can wait a bit to play the new pokemon game. It's not like it's going to disappear from shelves a year later. But I am almost finished picking up all the PS2/DS/Wii games I want, so I am now actually considering getting a 3DS.

It does seem a little soon for a new generation, considering Black and White only came out in 2011 over here. But as long as it isn't half-assed I am not going to care too much.

Last edited:

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Status
Not open for further replies.