• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
I would always get strawberry in elementary school
Chocolate can go suck it

Kreis

Still Dirrty
You guys are ______.

Cyan

Mortal
*walks into serebii after long time due to lack of options*

*feeling is similar to walking into a wal mart built on the site of your favorite childhood playground*

*sees sogeking is a mod*

*falls to knees and weeps*

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
yeah man it's such a travesty and all that

i went to a fluro-themed 21st party last night. it was a good night. also tights are surprisingly comfortable

Kreis

Still Dirrty
balls, I'm sleepy but can't fall asleep.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
If I die in a car wreck today from my lack of sleep, then I nominate Zibdas for my mod position. I heard he likes me a lot for personal reasons he cannot say.

Tchao!

Shuam

righteous
If there is a layer of frost on your car, it's quite an anomaly in SoCal. I'd love to experience a winter in some part of the world where the average temperature isn't 65 degrees, though I'm not sure I'd be able to endure it.

Status
Not open for further replies.