• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs everyone who can change the title and whispers something about making it the general monkey thread*

facetious

facetious
I just had a Spanish Subway man tell my co-worker that I'm cute and I look like I'd be a lot of fun to muck around with.

rofl

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
What's this dress show you're all going on about? I've never heard of it.

It's a show about morbidly obese women trying to fit into wedding dresses that do not fit them, then they have a fit because their bridesmaids tell them they are too fat for the specific dress that they want.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
It's a show about morbidly obese women trying to fit into wedding dresses that do not fit them, then they have a fit because their bridesmaids tell them they are too fat for the specific dress that they want.

That's actually only on the "Big Bliss" edition (which is kinda fucked up, if you ask me).

You have captured my interest.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I just had a Spanish Subway man tell my co-worker that I'm cute and I look like I'd be a lot of fun to muck around with.

rofl

Was he cute?

Cyan

Mortal
Anemones are very stupid creatures and clownfish apparently need money bribes to have sex.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Status
Not open for further replies.