• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
i do not know how i am still alive after this weekend

Maybe one of your many fans sacrificed something in your name.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
i don't know who that is but i don't really care to find out

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Same with me moot.

*Yawns*

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I vaguely know of Tobuscus, but have never really watched his ****. He does a lot of gaming stuff on YouTube, apparently?

Rave

Banned
how did it even get so big?

tobuscus's is the best though

:club:

oh really? is tobuscus so underground that it's not even as mainstream as the harlem?

get real man.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I rather see Puff Daddy do the Harlem Shake than some amateur.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
That tends to happen with Internet-famous people. Even ones who probably don't deserve it.

ESPECIALLY ones who probably don't deserve it. cf. PewDiePie

Kreis

Still Dirrty
*awkwardly leaves*

Jb

Tsun in the streets
-*damn evrytime i blink sumbodi is pregnant smh den tlkin all shyt bout dey "baedad" lik ***** u knew wt type ov ***** u ws dealin wit from da jump dnt act surprised nw..havin a bby shudnt b a "trend" its a BLESSING n shud nt b tkin fir granted n dun "jst bc" or bc u think dts gon keep him bc its nt!!.smh wtf is giun on wit my generation smh-*

That's enough Fackbook for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.