• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profesco

gone gently
Hey! How's it going going Profesco? :D
Not intentionally, but hey there. How have you been?

Hi, kids!

I don't feel any smarter or happier, so hearsay about how good leaving this place is for one's mental and emotional health is perhaps a tad exaggerated. ;P

Ahhhhhh I MISS YOU!
what is up?

Researchers have come up with a way to tag neurons with fluorescent proteins so that they could actually see the visual system at work in zebrafish infants (whose skin is translucent) while they watched prey. There was also this thing about a new technique for making the brains of mice (and men, ha) translucent like Jell-O so that you can see what's going on without cutting them open. Lots of people are doing lots of really clever and exciting things!

I'm playing Black version 2. How about you? (Your bangs look nice.)

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Hi, kids!

I don't feel any smarter or happier, so hearsay about how good leaving this place is for one's mental and emotional health is perhaps a tad exaggerated. ;P

Researchers have come up with a way to tag neurons with fluorescent proteins so that they could actually see the visual system at work in zebrafish infants (whose skin is translucent) while they watched prey. There was also this thing about a new technique for making the brains of mice (and men, ha) translucent like Jell-O so that you can see what's going on without cutting them open. Lots of people are doing lots of really clever and exciting things!

I'm playing Black version 2. How about you? (Your bangs look nice.)

omg profesco

Mister_SGG

It's quite the opposite to be honest.

When I was banned for 2 weeks I went into a state of awful emotional trauma and began feeling suicidal. I began cutting myself and shunning my friends. They told me I needed I get help. Help, eh? I wasn't going to let them control my life, no sir. So whilst they slept, I drew mustaches on their faces in PERMANENT marker. That'll teach them to boss me around. But then I began to feel lonely, so I sought friendship in the form of an animal, a dog to be exact.
His name was Jimmy. I walked Jimmy until one day he got run over and put in critical condition. He died in the hospital that night. Feeling confused, depressed, and lost, I went to the top floor of my igloo and was about to jump when the weirdest thing happened. Jimmy's spirit materialized in front of me and told me, 'yo man your ban is over.' So I got on my computer and logged in to SPPf. Like Jimmy said, my banishment had expired. Feeling renewed, I proceeded to post stupid things and spam opinion to my heart's content.

tl;dr I need SPPf to operate

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
It's quite the opposite to be honest.

When I was banned for 2 weeks I went into a state of awful emotional trauma and began feeling suicidal. I began cutting myself and shunning my friends. They told me I needed I get help. Help, eh? I wasn't going to let them control my life, no sir. So whilst they slept, I drew mustaches on their faces in PERMANENT marker. That'll teach them to boss me around. But then I began to feel lonely, so I sought friendship in the form of an animal, a dog to be exact.
His name was Jimmy. I walked Jimmy until one day he got run over and put in critical condition. He died in the hospital that night. Feeling confused, depressed, and lost, I went to the top floor of my igloo and was about to jump when the weirdest thing happened. Jimmy's spirit materialized in front of me and told me, 'yo man your ban is over.' So I got on my computer and logged in to SPPf. Like Jimmy said, my banishment had expired. Feeling renewed, I proceeded to post stupid things and spam opinion to my heart's content.

tl;dr I need SPPf to operate

On a similar note, in my younger days there was this kid who lived in a trailer at the end of town who apparently had sex with his dog when we were in middle school. All I can say for sure is that he didn't have internet, and soon after that he didn't have a dog, either. I wonder if he's died in a dumpster fire yet?

EDIT: According to Facebook, not only has he not died in a dumpster fire yet, but he hasn't died at all. I find that hard to believe. The world truly is a wide and mysterious place.

Mister_SGG

On a similar note, in my younger days there was this kid who lived in a trailer at the end of town who apparently had sex with his dog when we were in middle school. All I can say for sure is that he didn't have internet, and soon after that he didn't have a dog, either. I wonder if he's died in a dumpster fire yet?

EDIT: According to Facebook, not only has he not died in a dumpster fire yet, but he hasn't died at all. I find that hard to believe. The world truly is a wide and mysterious place.

He is likely a plumber.

Profesco said:
this one time i got banned and nothing out of the ordinary happened

who knew

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Points to Skiks for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in the signature.

It's a subtle effect. Kind of how a lot of people no longer realize they've learned something after they've learned it.

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
this one time i got banned and nothing out of the ordinary happened

I cried a little

Hi, kids!

Do you feel that way or do you know empirically?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Oh my god, you guys

I was driving and Madness by Muse started playing on the radio, and a few seconds later I passed a street called Muse. I will never forget this moment.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Ikr,

I already have a book deal

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
You are my muse jb

Kreis

Still Dirrty
bel, you've been my muse ever since I saw your gorgeous face.

Status
Not open for further replies.