• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I used to really love Doctor Who but I've found the past few seasons really lacking. The plots are getting more and more ridiculous and this whole thing about introducing a new 9th Doctor is unbelievable.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Wait, how can there be a new 9th doctor, there was already a 9th doctor, it already happened

I think they're going to co-exist simultaneously or something.

If people care why I know this shiz despite disliking the show, my 60 year old dad likes it.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I only really watch stuff on Netflix

I can't really be bothered to follow a schedule

Oh, except Psych. I still watch that even though not all their episodes recently have been good

Vernikova

Champion
Suits is the only show I watch weekly on television. It's too addictive for me.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I haven't watched television in months. I use my television a lot, of course, but usually that's for HDMI out from my computer or using a DVD player/console. Mostly HDMI out from the computer, since you can find basically anything you want to on the Internet.

Said Zazie in his post on Serebii forums

Your Spore and MSPA signature do at least prove you an authority.

Last edited:

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Off topic: I think our female cat is going to give birth any time now...

Aegon

I used to really love Doctor Who but I've found the past few seasons really lacking. The plots are getting more and more ridiculous and this whole thing about introducing a new 9th Doctor is unbelievable.
I thought Series 5 was the most successful series since the revival. Series 6 did suffer slightly from the River arc, but there were still some brilliant episodes. (The Doctor's Wife, The Girl Who Waited and The God Complex come to mind. A Good Man Goes to War was also fantastic, even though it only existed due to River.) I do feel that Series 7 isn't as strong as past series, though Clara is a great companion and next week's finale looks promising.

Wait, how can there be a new 9th doctor, there was already a 9th doctor, it already happened
According to The Sun (not the most reliable source), the Doctor has another incarnation, one that fought in the Time War, that he's forgotten about due to what he did.

Bananarama

The light is coming
*Off Topic*

I love Africa, but being in Downtown Johannesburg is really scaring the F*** out of me. I can't wait to go back to America.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
According to The Sun (not the most reliable source), the Doctor has another incarnation, one that fought in the Time War, that he's forgotten about due to what he did.

Shouldn't that be the Eighth, who actually, if I recall correctly, is already established as having fought in the Time War, was around for a pretty long time, and which forgetting would be justified, or is this just Steven Moffat being a twelve-year-old on deviantArt?

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
*off topic*

Our cat gave birth...one is alive (so far...) the other died after birth...:(

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I do feel that Series 7 isn't as strong as past series,

Agreed, I only enjoyed Journey in the centre of the Tardis and The Crimson Horror and even then they were sub par.

though Clara is a great companion

I disagree as I find Clara to be really dull and boring too a point were I am not interested in who she is.

and next week's finale looks promising.

And has been leaked due to BBC America goofing up on sending the Blu ray early.

Status
Not open for further replies.