• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
it's like the picture thread

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Fair point, but judging by some events I, friends, and various internet users have attended, not acting like a goddamned animal in a public place does. Or at least requires something else a lot of people lack.

Zazie

So 1991
Fair point, but judging by some events I, friends, and various internet users have attended, not acting like a goddamned animal in a public place does. Or at least requires something else a lot of people lack.

I've done security at an anime con before, wacky ones are really not that bad. They are just letting of some steam and are generally pretty co-operative. Now the more high strung ones, they do not like being inconvenienced in the slightest and seem to expect everyone to accommodate them. They are the reason I tend to dislike cosplay.

This being in my experience anyway.

Last edited:

Pansy :]

anustart
[img139]http://i.imgur.com/sKFyK.jpg[/img139]

i'm kinda hungry myself
That happened to me once :(

What's going on with passwords and emails and ****? Do I need to change my email password or am I fine?

It's my birthday today yaayyyyyyyyy!!!!

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I've done security at an anime con before, wacky ones are really not that bad. They are just letting of some steam and are generally pretty co-operative. Now the more high strung ones, they do not like being inconvenienced in the slightest and seem to expect everyone to accommodate them. They are the reason I tend to dislike cosplay.

This being in my experience anyway.

cosplay is evil.

it's cool that you're having fun and stuff but at least try to look like the character. not some fat guy cosplaying a magical girl because people do this a lot.

seriously, some people also be stinking at the cons. they should have a hygiene rule.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Pansy :];16115917 said:
That happened to me once :(

What's going on with passwords and emails and ****? Do I need to change my email password or am I fine?

It's my birthday today yaayyyyyyyyy!!!!

I sure wish we had some sort of announcement telling us what to do about our passwords

Oh wait, we do.

Rave

Banned
They never were.

I'm sure glad that Serebii made an announcement reassuring me of my safety though. How would I be able to sleep at night otherwise!

I keep forgetting that's just the way things have always been.

But I mean, security is really just a state of mind really. It's not like anyone's gonna try something funny, right?

*does some unjynxing thing*

Hey guys. Serious post time.

I'm attending Entei's funeral this wednesday. If you have any kind words or sympathies you would like to pass on to his family, please check out my thread.

Thanks everyone.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
cosplay is evil.

it's cool that you're having fun and stuff but at least try to look like the character. not some fat guy cosplaying a magical girl because people do this a lot.

seriously, some people also be stinking at the cons. they should have a hygiene rule.
This is true, coincidentally its usually the fat guys who cosplay as little magical girls that stink the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.