• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao
Its real funny when people from the hood be fighting.
They be like "Where going to dance, get your weapon cause where going to dance." he said that 20 times to the other dude.
I couldn't stop laughing. :p

Profesco

gone gently
Its real funny when people from the hood be fighting.
They be like "Where going to dance, get your weapon cause where going to dance." he said that 20 times to the other dude.

Maybe he was new to the hood and didn't know where the good dance clubs were. Or maybe he was a sufferer of DTD.

Spookz

Lumos
I've never heard anyone from an actual "hood" talk like that.

In other news, putting together a futon by myself may not have been the best idea. My back is killing now.. good thing I still have some vicodin.

Prelude

Prelude
so i saw a few small bugs flying around and read online to get a cup of vinegar to attract and drown them.

now there's like 30 of them and they're not drowning. what do i do

edit: liquid soap > surface tension

Last edited:

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I've never heard anyone from an actual "hood" talk like that.

People from the hood say the craziest shit sometimes. My freshman year of high school, these two girls almost got into a fight over a doughnut. One of them was telling the other girl that "I have one battery charged; you starting to charge the other one".

Rezzo

Occasionally
People from the hood say the craziest shit sometimes. My freshman year of high school, these two girls almost got into a fight over a doughnut. One of them was telling the other girl that "I have one battery charged; you starting to charge the other one".

That sounds incredibly sexual. Then again, they are from the hood right

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I can see myself fighting over a doughnut.

Canada

Banned
I can see myself.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin

Kreis

Still Dirrty
At least I'm not fighting over boys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.