• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin

Kreis

Still Dirrty
it's not a fight if the other person has no chance of winning :)

Don't talk about yourself that way. I'm sure you can get him. ;(

Spookz

Lumos
So I got a new follower on tumblr today. They apparently like to post "dirty pictures" of women with their heads replaced with those of cats. I am puzzled as to why this happened.

Because it's tumblr, that's why it happened.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Don't talk about yourself that way. I'm sure you can get him. ;(

i meant other than me. don't hate me cuz im beautiful

Rezzo

Occasionally
So I got a new follower on tumblr today. They apparently like to post "dirty pictures" of women with their heads replaced with those of cats. I am puzzled as to why this happened.

I've seen this before somewhere other than Tumblr (without the dirty bit [I think]), although I'm not too sure where. Must be a new trend catching on

Vernikova

Champion

Maybe he likes what you tumble.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I've seen this before somewhere other than Tumblr (without the dirty bit [I think]), although I'm not too sure where. Must be a new trend catching on

People just like doing things with cats. I'm surprised there aren't, like, giant cat Attack on Titan memes yet on Tumblr.

And if there are, don't tell me about them.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Status
Not open for further replies.