• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo9876

~King Of Pokemon~
Hello Everyone.*Eats Donut*

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
*Burps* I had two doughnuts this morning! :D

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Welcome to 2013.

@ The Admiral: Thanks!

Last edited:

BigLutz

Banned
what do you think people have been doing w/ a certain debate forum poster if not exactly this

And what if that "certain debate forum poster" has been informed by the mods to send certain negative reps of him to them to see if they disobey the rules?

Last edited:

John Madden

resident policy guy
And what if that "certain debate forum poster" has been informed by the mods to send any negative reps to him to them to see if they disobey the rules?

Well, given that none of the negative reps I'm responsible for (read: one of them) have been demonstrated to violate the rules, I'd have to say "so what?" Maybe you should try to learn to not stubbornly reject all evidence against your positions out of hand before trying to comprise half the posts on the debate forum.

By the way, so touched that you feel the need to complain to moderation because your dominance in quantity of debate forum posts is being challenged by me, I'm truly thankful.

Last edited:

BigLutz

Banned
Well, given that none of the negative reps I'm responsible for (read: one of them) have been demonstrated to violate the rules, I'd have to say "so what?"

I was just speaking in a general sense, just as I assume you were when you said "people" unless I am wrong and think you are only referring to yourself?

John Madden

resident policy guy
I'm only referring to me given that it's not my business what other people do when they see your posts, though I'm not surprised you seem to be getting negged with enough frequency that you actually had to turn off the bar.

BigLutz

Banned
I'm only referring to me given that it's not my business what other people do when they see your posts, though I'm not surprised you seem to be getting negged with enough frequency that you actually had to turn off the bar.

I turned it off immediately when I noticed that Reputation had started again, there are way too many partisans in Debate to keep it on.

John Madden

resident policy guy
That's strange, given that I seem to have only received one neg out of the several Right-Wing Warriors on Debate. Maybe what you mean to say is "I'm too bad at debating in good faith to keep it on."

BigLutz

Banned
That's strange, given that I seem to have only received one neg out of the several Right-Wing Warriors on Debate. Maybe what you mean to say is "I'm too bad at debating in good faith to keep it on."

Or maybe they haven't gotten to you yet, but I guess since I cannot see your neg's I will just "have to take your word for it"

John Madden

resident policy guy
They've had five days to "get to me"; at last check, I had only one neg that was typed with grammar suspiciously close to yours.

BigLutz

Banned
They've had five days to "get to me"; at last check, I had only one neg that was typed with grammar suspiciously close to yours.

Well seeing your latest tirade in the Debate Forum, we shall see.

John Madden

resident policy guy
If they didn't neg me when I wasn't demonstrating your comical lack of understanding of basic scientific premises (namely "linking to peer-reviewed articles, or linking to a secondary source that does so without also misrepresenting data and/or conclusions, when discussing a hard-scientific field added to via peer-reviewed articles"), I doubt they'll feel the need to do so now.

They didn't do so when people could argue I was borderline trolling; they sure as **** aren't going to now.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
whoa whoa whoa.

i think everyyone in this thread needs more wine. illlll share :))))) only if someone makes my eye better

Status
Not open for further replies.