• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
you can't rep your own posts

Prelude

Prelude
Now that rep is back, I'm going to start handing out negative rep points to everybody here, and the reason will be 'Negative points for posting in Misc'. That's right, everybody--and I mean everybody-- posting in misc is going DOWN!!!!1!!

So can somebody please tell me WHERE ON EARTH I can find the button to give myself negative rep?!! I think it's hiding.
bring it *****

Reactions: NPT

Pansy :]

anustart
I went camping for one weekend and I come home to the knowledge that we're bringing a puppy home in a week.
There are now more pets in my house than there are people. At what point does it become animal hoarding? We've gotten a new animal (and once two) every year for the last 4 years now... I mean, I love them so much and all but now I'm going to have to spend the rest of my summer at home watching a puppy that I had no say in getting.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Aren't you like 14 or something, why would you have a say in your parents bringing home a pet?

And you'll get over it, puppies own. B)

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
no joke someone tried to ask me out once with the whole le schtick.

He was a weird kid to begin with but I just ended up laughing at it behind my screen and then letting him down nicely.

If they use "le," start speaking French to them. When say "what?", indicate that that's what a French person would say to their sentence.

Completely unnecessary, yes, and maybe more than just a little dickish, but it drives home my other reason for cringing when I see "le".

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I had a great day with my attractive neighbor. Yay for attractive neighbors.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Nah, we spent the day together doing some things. He's from another country and is here at my university studying for a bit, so we've been hanging out lately and I've been showing him the ropes because he's completely hopeless.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
has anyone here been to alcatraz and if so was it worth your time and/or money

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i havent been and ive always wanted to go :(((( but i doubt id be able to go with you haha

Peter Quill

star-lord
If they use "le," start speaking French to them. When say "what?", indicate that that's what a French person would say to their sentence.

Completely unnecessary, yes, and maybe more than just a little dickish, but it drives home my other reason for cringing when I see "le".

I love this idea because I actually have the capability of pulling it off.

Nah, we spent the day together doing some things. He's from another country and is here at my university studying for a bit, so we've been hanging out lately and I've been showing him the ropes because he's completely hopeless.

Wow boy get it.

Can't say I've been, but why do you want to visit? Seems really grim as a tourist spot. If you can handle grim sort of things and have an interest in the history behind it then it's probably worth it. A bit of a cop out answer but I find a lot of tourist attractions like that to be relative.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
You could say I'm feeling a little thirsty.

; )

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
yo ***** is thirstayyyyyyyyyy

starting 6 on your *****

Phoopes

There it is.

Yeah, I was out in the bay area a few years ago and Alcatraz was one of our stops. I loved it, took the guided tour there and it was one of the most interesting things on the entire trip. If you like historical stuff or creepy/weird places, you'll have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.