• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
I don't understand the need for anonymity on a forum like this tbqh. Someone should attach a name to all of them.

"Oh no I'm scared what people on a Pokeman forum are going to think of me for giving a bus blowjob!"

what if the bus forum thinks bad of me for giving a pokeman blowjob!!

cdDDIhE.png

Last edited:

Abstinence Pistols

Probs because they don't want to be harassed for their messages??

I'm already getting people asking me who BJ person is, and I don't think they want to know for academic purposes.

In all honesty I think this thread is hilarious. Without it we probably would have never found out about that and the one person with a priest fetish and it's better anonymously than never.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Phphulhu Ktpffffft Mumushigilily Monsoon Lukhptrrt krthuhtht mophthu phthphthphthpth mothmothmoth hulu rthrhdthplthr.

Which is lovecraftian for 'hi

Peter Quill

star-lord
I love how we celebrate grown men liking a little girls show and give them a cute nickname yet whenever women dare venture into a field for "men" they get questioned and harassed about how they're not true fans.

beautiful, yet the brony community is praised despite many of them sexualizing ponies.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I got a couple of confessions sitting in my inbox, but I won't be able to post them until late afternoon, so don't get frustrated if you don't see your confession posted.

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
With my confession when what I confessed happened it got pretty nasty but that was the past

Zazie

So 1991
I love how we celebrate grown men liking a little girls show and give them a cute nickname yet whenever women dare venture into a field for "men" they get questioned and harassed about how they're not true fans.

beautiful, yet the brony community is praised despite many of them sexualizing ponies.

I like how bronies emphasizes the whole maleness of it all. Like it has to be emphasized that it is a guys show or something.

I have seen some people on the internet that happen think of the show as some sort of triumph of feminism because a show is show for little girls that is good, something like that. I don't really understand that conclusion all that well. Some of these people seem legitimately surprised that there are some mysogynistic bronies out there. These people seem a bit sheltered.

But I don't really want to bag on bronies much, I personally don't care about the show, but most of the bronies/pegasisters I have met aren't all that bad. My university has a brony club and I have somehow managed to get pulled into a meeting or two. Some of them can be a tad annoying for reasons unrelated to there enjoyment of the show, but there are no neckbeard stereotypes or anything.

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I went ahead and posted some confessions because I still have some time before I have to leave, but the rest will have to wait to be posted.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Some of these confessions are just so sad I want to hug whoever it is that's confessing them. It's strange seeing the sensitive side of people since as a staff member all I usually get is hate.

On a lighter note, one of the confessions posted is mine ;o

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Some of these confessions are either funny (mostly at the start), scary or depressing...one of them definitely gets at me though (number 113, no offense to the guy though, and the one about the horrible nan), and a couple seem similar to my experiences too.

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
It's strange seeing the sensitive side of people since as a staff member all I usually get is hate.
I'm sure we can find some people to send confessions saying they hate all of the staff.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
confession 122 makes me feel better about how klutzy i am. at least ive never broken a bone from my many falls..

Status
Not open for further replies.