• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i think like 6 years? but i wasnt old enough to go to the bars before so at least now i can :p

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
tell him to hold a mystic water

Vernikova

Champion
Any misc regulars planning on getting x&y on the release date?

Nah. Doesn't seem too interesting so far so I'll see the general reaction from people and buy it a few months later if it's positive enough.

Phoopes

There it is.
I'm definitely getting Y, not sure if I'm getting it release day or not yet though. I still have to finish White 2 after all...

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I'm gonna try to get Pokemon X on release day. It depends if I have the money to get it by then, really.

kochoupink

butts lol

Mememememememememememememememe omg so excited everyone can I tell you how excited I am I am so ****ing excited I can't even.
Last time I was this excited about a game, I preordered SoulSilver from Japan. But I don't have to do that this time because they're coming out the same day everywhere ahhhhhh!

Profesco

gone gently

Yup. Saved up real tough-like just to be sure I had enough. Screw city expenses and student loans; I'm buying Pokémon.

Mememememememememememememememe omg so excited everyone can I tell you how excited I am I am so ****ing excited I can't even.
Last time I was this excited about a game, I preordered SoulSilver from Japan. But I don't have to do that this time because they're coming out the same day everywhere ahhhhhh!

It's contagious. =D

See y'all on the PSS!

Pansy :]

anustart
i want to be excited about x&y, but i don't have a 3ds, am *~*trying*~* to save some money and my brother got me a copy of Black 2 for my birthday a while ago, but it hasn't even left the case yet because I haven't had time to pick it up, so I don't really feel like I should be buying any new games.

I have school in 8 hours and still have to write a 4 page essay on a book i haven't read.

kill me

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade

Potentially. I'm still not sure which version I want. Maybe I should ask NPC which one he's getting, so we can trade version exclusives.

(And hopefully I don't need two 3DSes to transfer my pokeymans up from Black 2.)

Abstinence Pistols

I'm going to wait until they inevitably release Pokemon Z or something along those lines. Fool me once, etc.

Also - I can agree with GrizzlyB's statement from a few months ago, 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors is pretty incredible. Highly recommended for anyone with a DS.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Okay, THAT is legitimately cool. I didn't know about that, but most everyone on Tumblr has just been jizzing their pants over OMG SPECIAL EDITION 3DS XLS! and OMG MEGA CHARIZARD!!!!!!!!111111111111

Which, Mega Charizard is alright. But I still prefer Mega Blastoise, because Squirtle is the best starter line. Mega Charizard isn't a huge change, best I can tell, but it's Mega Venusaur that I'm most disappointed in.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
If anyone PMd in the past few days sees this, I haven't been ignoring you, I've just not had the time to reply or look into the stuff you're asking me to look into. Same with confessions. Usually with confessions I don't open the PM right away so I won't forget about it, but I've clicked a couple and may have forgotten to post them, so I'll get to those as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.